Is Whitworth hurt?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Was watching the post game and Jackie Slater said Whitworth had a "Brace" on at the end of the game??? I didn't see it watching the game. Anyone??

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Was watching the post game and Jackie Slater said Whitworth had a "Brace" on at the end of the game??? I didn't see it watching the game. Anyone??

I did notice a brace on one of his elbows/arms.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Brace was on his right arm and he may just be battling some tendinitis from falls and such.

WestCoastRam

Legend
At this point in the season - I think it's important to point out - everyone is hurt. It's just whether or not it's significant enough to put them on the injury report.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It’s very common around the league for O-linemen to be wearing elbow/knee braces. They go a full game in the trenches being impacted and getting rolled up on. I doubt it’s serious.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I saw him walking off the field after the game toting his shoulder pads, looked fine. He's got age on him and we are in the grind it out part of the season. Let's hope he can sit out the 49er game to rest for the playoffs.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm sure his age starts to catch up a little as the season wears on. It's been obvious the last couple of games he is just slightly slower than he was at beginning of season and letting someone past him once in a while. He's still one of the best LT still despite that.

Big guy will be fine. Nothing a good rub and t̶u̶g̶ tub won't help.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yep it was the first time I saw the brace on Andrew Whitworth he started the game with it. AW had his worse game of the season against NO Saints by far....in addition this past Sunday game against the Cards was not perfect but it was better. That's what you get when you have a LT who will be 36 yrs old next week.

I still strongly suggest that Snead/McVay/Kromer get a future starting LT prospect in here in 2018 & not delay. Many here have the opinion we can pass on this ideal but that a big BIG mistake. It take many seasons for a OL to get up to par with the NFL more than any other NFL units...while AW is still healthy & here grooming with AW is the perfect scenario to slowly work the passing of the Guard element. Please do not miss this golden opportunity & gamble on delaying. AW can go down at any moment & then where will McVay & Goff be? Stuck with Lucas & Williams protecting Goff blind side:shocking:...by the way both of these reserve OT's will enter FA'cy early March.