Is training camp here yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I know I'm not the only one who is thinking this. As a Rams fan that doesn't live in St. Louis, I can't want to read Coach O's training camp reports and dissect every players chance to make the team. I actually had a dream last night that today was the day - day 1 of camp! What a bitter pill that was when I woke up to find us still in early July. I know it's been said a time or two on here, but this feels like a special team in the making! Let's go Rams

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know I'm not the only one who is thinking this. As a Rams fan that doesn't live in St. Louis, I can't want to read Coach O's training camp reports and dissect every players chance to make the team. I actually had a dream last night that today was the day - day 1 of camp! What a bitter pill that was when I woke up to find us still in early July. I know it's been said a time or two on here, but this feels like a special team in the making! Let's go Rams

It's posts like this which remind me I am not alone.

I eat, drink, and breathe the NFL and Rams football.

Heck; I am here daily constantly feeding the addiction!

Like you, I can't wait!

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I hate the whole off-season... I'd love to see every team have an A and a B team that plays year round. Don't laugh, I'm serious as hell. Baseball puts me to sleep though I loved the game as a kid. Hockey is fine, but like soccer, I never played it as a kid and just can't seem to get into it like I can football. Go Rams!
I'm so ready!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate the whole off-season... I'd love to see every team have an A and a B team that plays year round. Don't laugh, I'm serious as hell. Baseball puts me to sleep though I loved the game as a kid. Hockey is fine, but like soccer, I never played it as a kid and just can't seem to get into it like I can football. Go Rams!
I'm so ready!

The NFL needs to implement farm teams. So that way guys on the practice squad can get some real game action and be warned up for the real thing if called upon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL needs to implement farm teams. So that way guys on the practice squad can get some real game action and be warned up for the real thing if called upon.

It's a tricky concept.

Just like NFL Europe, how can players play there and have the health to contribute 16+ in the big leagues?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's a tricky concept.

Just like NFL Europe, how can players play there and have the health to contribute 16+ in the big leagues?

Yeah that's true. Maybe have the seasons during the same time? I mean I know that doesn't help with the dead period in football, but it would be interesting to watch.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah that's true. Maybe have the seasons during the same time? I mean I know that doesn't help with the dead period in football, but it would be interesting to watch.

No question.

Maybe they find a way to make it work, as you suggest.

nighttrain

Legend
It's posts like this which remind me I am not alone.

I eat, drink, and breathe the NFL and Rams football.

Heck; I am here daily constantly feeding the addiction!

Like you, I can't wait!
so boring right now, can't wait for camp to start
traiin

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's a tricky concept.

Maybe with a cap on games played?
Have the farm teams play in the off season still, but only allow a player to play in ____ # of games within one calendar year?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Sorry to tell you this, but this is actually one of those dreams within a dream.

It's actually still May.

Also, put on some pants, man!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Getting Rams park ready for the public starts tomorrow. It is very close.

Wonderboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to see I'm not alone wishing the next few weeks would move faster. I think I've figured out what makes this time so painful to us die-hards. The rest of the lulls of the year have something new to look forward to like free agency and the draft. There is excitement in how the team could possibly change. Now the team is set, other than the final roster. We just sit and wait for practice, then practice games, then finally games to start. Can't wait!