Is Today The Day???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
Fisher is visiting STL.
I'll trust Stan on this. I did want the RAMS to have a good search going on, instead of locking onto a former HC for convenience. But, it seems that Stan thinks fisher is the right Guy. Okay, I'm on the wagon if that's his thinking.
We should all know before the end of the day. I can't see Fisher leaving STL with out a deal. Since he planned the STL visit for his last stop.
We'll see.
GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
sign tonight, announce tomorrow morning.... that's my guess.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Might be a day or two still, he is apparently talking to some players, including Bradford, to get a feel for the guys.

Now of course if it was me, I'd have a 5 minute chat with Bradford and just cut him off and say "Holy shit this guy is the real deal, hand me a contract.".... But Fisher might want to take an extra day to go over everything. :razzed:

It should be interesting though, the sooner the better so we can start getting everything ready for the draft and next year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Might be a day or two still, he is apparently talking to some players, including Bradford, to get a feel for the guys.

Now of course if it was me, I'd have a 5 minute chat with Bradford and just cut him off and say "Holy shit this guy is the real deal, hand me a contract.".... But Fisher might want to take an extra day to go over everything. :razzed:

It should be interesting though, the sooner the better so we can start getting everything ready for the draft and next year.
This just in - Fisher may no be 100% sold on talking to Bradford. He isn't "in love" with talking. Fisher is actually just visiting to get some St Louis ribs, and to try to get a helicopter ride under the arch. My take: If the Rams are to sign Fisher, Sam's going to have to fake being pregnant, then the Rams will conduct a shotgun wedding.