Is this upcoming game a must win for the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personally believe it's a must win for both teams. Every game for the Panthers is a must win to try and overtake the Falcons, and the Rams need to still be considered contenders with the flux of the West's situation.

Personally, I think the NFC South will come to the Panthers or the Falcons, with loser out of the playoffs. Panthers imo are more complete on both sides of the ball on paper, while the Falcons are talented offensively with a suspect defense.

The Rams theoretically still have a chance after this. Seahawks seem to always falter against the Rams, while the Cards are going down fast. 49ers are a joke.

For the score, it comes down to whether the Panthers show their swag they gained from the Cardinals. If they replicate the beating they gave them, this will help us become more stronger for our tough run, and I gain full confidence we could possibly only lose 1 game on this stretch and make the playoffs

Panthers are still considered a non-threat, but if the Panthers show consistent dominance from here on out, we make the playoffs for a fourth consecutive season, and if we show 2015 dominance, watch out NFL.

For Panther fans, Superbowl 51 would mean the world, considering the player which keeppounding was founded from. Sam Mills, #51, is everything to this organization, and everything it means. From a 1-5 start to a superbowl win, one could only dream the significance of keeppounding there.

I think the Panthers start paving the path to 51, and nothing will stop them.

Rams 9
Panthers 20
Good post from enemy territory. Welcome to the board no matter how wrong I think you are. :cool:

Cheers.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
because I think 9-7 wins west
Awesome!
That eliminates Seattle and Arizona, as its impossible for either to finish 9-7
With San Fran losing this weekend to New Orleans, that puts them at 1-7
Playoffs here we come!!

Haha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At 3-4... it's getting pretty high on the must win meter.

I give it an 8.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
10 must win coming off of the bye , a lot of teams are struggling in the nfc and this is the rams chance to make a statement . If defense is healthy we will have a chance every week .

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Last week (the London game) was our must win game. We lost. But if you want me to give my opinion about this week.

Scale = 10 Absolutely positively without a doubt a must win game. We lose tomorrow and there are no playoffs for us, period.

Scale = 5 Confidence that we will win. :(

Ram65

Legend
The Rams must win for my Sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rams must win for their season, playoff hopes and to keep the LA fans engaged!!!!!!!!!!