Is this upcoming game a must win for the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this game as a must win? Using the same scale, how confident are you that the Rams will beat the panthers this week?

Finally, what is your final score prediction?

Go Rams!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the others in the West win then it's a 10+, if they both lose it's a 10. confident at a 8. final score 27-17 rams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A) A 10- must Win! ( But I rate all games a must win!)
B) Another 10! The Panther Passing D Sucks! And Cam's confidence is Low, you can tell by the look in his eyes after last week-ends "Win", something is wrong!!
C) Final Score: Rams 34- Panthers 17!

JackStraw

Rookie
5/10 on importance:
a. because I think 9-7 wins west
b.a loss maybe forces potential season saving roster changes
c.get our next loss out of our system asap, if you're not red hot going into playoffs is it even worth going?

7/10 on confidence of winning.
Cam is not his self, he's going to get hit, Rams play well vs weak rushing offensives and contain elusive QBs as well as any defense in NFL. Defense is due for 5+ sacks and/or 3+ TOs. Rams are rested, prepared and at home Based on recent history these are kind of games they've been able to pull through. If Ram's lose I think it's because the STs has it's first bad game.

27-20

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Doesn't it always seem like a must win for our Rams? If we want to sniff the playoffs, yeah, this is probably a 10 must win. I have no idea if we win but I know we are good enough to win this game or any game for that matter IF we play up to the team's ability. We have a tough stretch coming up with Saints and Patriots on the road, then Atlanta at home, then Seattle back on the road. So the Rams better string some wins together before then or this thing could go south in a hurry. But I'll go homer on ya this week and put the confidence meter at 8!

Rams 30
Panties 24

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If Keenum starts, its a 9 must win with a 6 Confidence rating. Reason is because if we lose to the Panthers I'm starting to look towards the offseason already.

If Goff starts its more like a 5 must win and maybe a 6.5 confidence rating? He's a rookie that needs to grow and could still grow.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
From this point... every game should be a "Must Win" game for them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know it's cliche, but every game is a must win. A 16 game season can get away from you really fast, so you have to approach every game like it could break your season. I'm sure the Browns didn't think their season would be over at the midway point. They had a lot of good pieces in place, a good defense, new QB, & new Head Coach. Now look at 'em. Same with the Jaguars. Good nucleus, but now they're out of the playoff picture. One more loss, and Carolina can pretty much kiss their playoff aspirations goodbye, and so on and so on. In this case, however, the Rams can't afford a 4 game skid. That really screws with a team's confidence. So while it's always a must-win, this one could break the season.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Most definitely....and, in my opinion, every game up through Week 15 is a must-win. The Rams are 3-4. If they lose to New England (or should I say "when" they lose), and if they split their final two games vs Seattle and Arizona, that will give them 6 losses -- meaning any other loss this season likely wipes away their playoff chances.

Big Game

Living The Dream
10!!!

If the Rams want any chance at the playoffs or possibly winning the division they must win this game period.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
c.get our next loss out of our system asap, if you're not red hot going into playoffs is it even worth going?
I think our next Lose will be either against the Patriots or the Falcons!(y)
I wouldn't worry about momentum, Our last three games are against division rivals Ariz.- Seattle - and the 49ers, we'll have plenty of momentum!!;)
We could even have the Division wrapped-up before those 3 games are completed!!:D

JackStraw

Rookie
Do you guys forget how badly the Ravens and Giants were left for dead prior to their most recent SB wins?
Tides are so unpredictable in the second half of the NFL season. Relax.
Take a look around the NFC. The keys can end up in almost anybody's hands outside of SF. Yes, even at 3-5 Tampa Bay can make the playoffs and I wouldn't toss it up to some kind of Christmas miracle.

SamMills51

UDFA
Personally believe it's a must win for both teams. Every game for the Panthers is a must win to try and overtake the Falcons, and the Rams need to still be considered contenders with the flux of the West's situation.

Personally, I think the NFC South will come to the Panthers or the Falcons, with loser out of the playoffs. Panthers imo are more complete on both sides of the ball on paper, while the Falcons are talented offensively with a suspect defense.

The Rams theoretically still have a chance after this. Seahawks seem to always falter against the Rams, while the Cards are going down fast. 49ers are a joke.

For the score, it comes down to whether the Panthers show their swag they gained from the Cardinals. If they replicate the beating they gave them, this will help us become more stronger for our tough run, and I gain full confidence we could possibly only lose 1 game on this stretch and make the playoffs

Panthers are still considered a non-threat, but if the Panthers show consistent dominance from here on out, we make the playoffs for a fourth consecutive season, and if we show 2015 dominance, watch out NFL.

For Panther fans, Superbowl 51 would mean the world, considering the player which keeppounding was founded from. Sam Mills, #51, is everything to this organization, and everything it means. From a 1-5 start to a superbowl win, one could only dream the significance of keeppounding there.

I think the Panthers start paving the path to 51, and nothing will stop them.

Rams 9
Panthers 20

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Every game from here on out is a MUST WIN for the Rams. Whether players with injuries or not, they will play regardless because Fisher will not be renewed for 2017 when the Rams does not make the playoffs.

With the Panthers coming in with a lot of confidence and Cam Newton already has the refs to look out for him concerning the "Rams playing dirty", every Ram player has to play mistake-free and with a lot of attitude to win all the remaining games.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Every game remaining is a must win, I predicted a 12-4 record and that means they cannot lose another game this regular season.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
we should be in playoff mode...one more loss kills the season...panthers may be a team that wants our playoff spot...so were the lions...and the giants...every game counts if we want to make the playoffs...