Is this the "no excuses acceptable" year for you?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As long as that isn't a reason that they could have foreseen, Bradford getting injured is something we could have foreseen, poor O line play due to Long missing more games than expected could have been foreseen, poor WR play could have been foreseen, the division...

I think the only acceptable excuse at this point is a 2011 style injury bug, and even that couldn't save Spagvenney.
I still think 2011 was an excuse for Kroenke to bring in his own guys. At least I hope it was, because the alternative is Kroenke fired Spags/Devaney for circumstances beyond their control (the injuries). But, that's a whole can of worms that I know others disagree with me on.

I agree with you to a point. But, there are several ideas that are foreseeable, but the cap says you can't draft insurance for each one. Like, for example, if Long takes longer than expected to come back, or gets hurt again. Sure, if we draft, say, Robinson or Matthews AND Yankey or Su'a-Filo, then we're covered. But if Long's good to go, one of those two is pine-riding (since I don't see us benching Saffold or Barks and I think Center is covered). THEN, it was foreseeable that we could have used that draft capital elsewhere.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm not talking about anything other than season-ending record here. Everyone here has suffered through a decade of unacceptable results (2003 was the last winning season of course), so has anyone else reached the conclusion that this season represents the formula for achieving critical mass? We're about a year behind Seattle in terms of rebuilding, so this has to be the year to take it all as far as I'm concerned. If they can do it, I mean ... c'mon.

I'm a patient man, but I'm not without my limitations. Not that I can do anything about the end result, but seriously ... it's time for a little reward for the loyalty. The defense is stout. The QB is talented. The WRs are more than adequate, and the O-line just needs to be tweaked. The only thing needed to propel ourselves into the upper ranks is coaching and a little bit of luck.

If this year isn't the year that we take more than 10 games, I'll be sorely (SORELY) disappointed.

Am I alone?

I agree, I been on the give em more time band wagon for a while. This is the the year. We should of beat the seaGulls last year and Ninnies once. We are partly building depth this year so we are starting to have no excuses either way. We need to start standing up and punching those other NFC West teams in face and let them know we aren't a roll over any longer. As well as the rest of the league....

A Decade plus a long enough time to get the idiotic and over matched ex-FO regimes players and contracts out of here. Time to start winning and carry on our Rosenbloom tradition.