Is this the NFL's first female player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Jesus, this is longer than a Peter king article describing tom bradys nut sack.

Even though I knew from the title that she had to be a kicker, I was hoping for a center or at least a defensive back.

I'm just trying to picture a scenario where a girl is lined up on Julio Jones or staring across the formation at Aaron Donald. It seems like her only hope would be the chance they are overcome with laughter.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
It seems logical enough that a female athlete could play that position in the NFL, but until a team is willing to take on the associated media blow up and constant disruption, the potential harassment issues (let's face it, that is what would be an attractive young lady among fifty plus athletes perspiring testosterone from every pore).

I know people like drama, but roughing the kicker would take on epic levels of fan outrage. Team fights. Media generated rumors. Celebrity nudes.

So ... when are the Rams going to sign my new favorite player?