Is this real life? (Pead)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Wynnde @wynnde13

Pead just trucked Janoris on the sideline!

From reading other tweets today too, sounds like Pead came to play today.

Make a statement 24.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I hope he has a fire under his ass! Imagine a three headed monster, Stacy, Rich, and Pead all putting out for playing time and giving us some bad ass RB play.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sounds like he had a real good day.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rammer said:
I hope he has a fire under his ass! Imagine a three headed monster, Stacy, Rich, and Pead all putting out for playing time and giving us some bad ass RB play.

That Benny Cunningham kid that some of you guys were high on doesn't seem like he's going to be a pushover either. Sounds like he was the only one making a name for himself as a pass blocker today too.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Username said:
The Rammer said:

That Benny Cunningham kid that some of you guys were high on doesn't seem like he's going to be a pushover either. Sounds like he was the only one making a name for himself as a pass blocker today too.
I absolutely love that TC is here again! :D If Gannaway gets simply elimidated due to out played that will be refreshing...!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
The Rammer said:

I really thought that with pads on, he'd have an opportunity to step up. Looks like he did just that so far. Ganaway could be in trouble.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jim Thomas @jthom1

RB Isaiah Pead applied a vicious stiff-arm to CB Janoris Jenkins, only to get rag-dolled out of bounds by rookie LB Alec Ogletree.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 43m

The hit of the day in full-pad practice was delivered by rookie safety T.J. McDonald on TE Cory Harkey after Harkey catch over the middle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Jim Thomas @jthom1

RB Isaiah Pead applied a vicious stiff-arm to CB Janoris Jenkins, only to get rag-dolled out of bounds by rookie LB Alec Ogletree.

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 43m

The hit of the day in full-pad practice was delivered by rookie safety T.J. McDonald on TE Cory Harkey after Harkey catch over the middle.
hell-yea-thumb.jpg

sostl

Starter
i didnt see the pead truck, because they decided to practice on the far field and it in front of the camera tower

but I did see the mcdonald hit..