Is This Possible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Yeah but , those three guys can't keep getting that money and eating the cap they's almost a 1/4 of it now add Sam and a third of your cap is on 4 players only one of which is a SKILL position .

I'd rather have Long than JL. Rams will probably get rid of one after the 2014 season and the other will probably restructure their contract.

That is why I think trading down is a must with the #2 pick. Getting an extra second rounder, or two, will help get guys that can start in a year or two.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I know there expensive and maybe its just me but I see them both playing for us for many more years until they either retire or there on a major decline and we have to cut them loose. And I'm glad there here both are model team players and huge in the locker room for the younger guys, plus there both still fairly young and very good players.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IF we trade down, I'm not trading back up.

Use the trade down to add another quality player. There are good players well into this draft.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
What if the Rams drafted Clowney at 2, and then traded up to draft Sammy Watkins. How much would we have to give away? I'm assuming if we did do this we'd have to get to #5. Just thinking about this for fun, not necessarily recommending or hoping it happens but how insane would that be? haha.

We'd pay for a move like that by having a pieced together secondary and offensive line. On the other hand we'd have a premier WR corps and DL. It's a trade-off. At some point every move we make is a trade-off.

Snead does come from the Atlanta school of thought so it's possible given how much they gave up for their #1WR.