Is this a deep draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At first... Months ago... It didn't feel like it.

Now? There are a LOT of prospects I like.

Your take?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sure feels like it to me. Seems to be half a dozen desirables at most positions.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
But then again, it's the product of the vast more amount of information we get on all of the prospects. In the past, you only heard about a handful of guys and the "average" fan could reconize maybe guys through the 3rd round (unless they were from local college teams....) but now, it doesn't matter where you live, you can find out which prospect is coming out early from Slippery Rock or Geogia Southern or Azuza Pacific....And I love it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's one of the deeper drafts in recent memory, of course it still has it's limitations at some positions.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I think it lacks having that "Gotta have 'em ... can't miss" type up top ... but it is very deep at very good players at many positions

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Guess we'll see. I like reading all the draft stuff but have given it very little time to really know how deep this class really is. I suppose the upside to that is that I don't have a draft crush on any player. Still - I'll be looking forward to the chat room during the draft. A special bonus to them moving the draft to May is that it won't fall on my anniversary weekend this year.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think it could speak for lack of talent, as much as being deep. No A+ guys but a shit ton of B's...