Is there really a RB competition?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
I personally think it may just be a preseason thing, but I heard from a source that Cunningham will be replacing Stacy as the starter this week. They will still be splitting carries in the 1st half but it's said that Cunningham will be starting.

Or could there really be a running back competition as the coaches said previously?

I personally feel Stacy is the guy to start the season, and Cunningham is his spell guy.

Watts may be the 3rd back this week, and Mason is the 4th back... I'm not sure if Mason dropped due to his pass protection, or again if it's just a preseason thing to let Watts get a look at more carries...

THOUGHTS??

RamzFanz

Damnit
RB is stacked. Bam Bam is a bad ass with very good numbers. I would hope they gave him a shot just to see against first string. I would also like for them to limit Zac's exposure when we know he's capable of starting.

Mason isn't ready, but he could be huge.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Cunningham starts, it's to rest Stacy.

I have confidence in both. But, Stacy earned my respect last year as the starter. If he's healthy, he's damn good.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
It's a good problem to have. I wouldn't care which one of them starts because both bring the same physicality and style to the game but bam is a little faster

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I personally think it may just be a preseason thing, but I heard from a source that Cunningham will be replacing Stacy as the starter this week. They will still be splitting carries in the 1st half but it's said that Cunningham will be starting.

Or could there really be a running back competition as the coaches said previously?

I personally feel Stacy is the guy to start the season, and Cunningham is his spell guy.

Watts may be the 3rd back this week, and Mason is the 4th back... I'm not sure if Mason dropped due to his pass protection, or again if it's just a preseason thing to let Watts get a look at more carries...

THOUGHTS??
PRESEASON bro stop overthinking it you'll get migraines. And pass blocking or not Mason will be getting plenty of carries come regular season if he's running like that