Is there anything to look into....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Does anybody think that the way the rams worked out both QBs. Wentz first then goff the next day.. And the fact that they brought Wentz in this week and goff after.. Does anyone think this was done because they prefer Wentz. He got the first shot both times. Or is it just a coincidence?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just the opposite , bring Wentz in first , then send him on his way so you can spend more qualty time with Goff , :cool:

Last edited:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that's the way you're choosing to interpret it because you prefer wentz. I however don't believe for any reason the rams are following any type of patterns or leaving any type of hints to give away whome they are selecting

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I see it the other way OP. The guy you see last is the one you typically want because you don't want a sour taste in your mouth right before the draft. You wanna be psyched about your guy when you're ready to make the pick. Hard to do that if you've sent him home and then saw another player afterwards. Plus, they might be like hey Jared, you're the pick. Enjoy it. See ya at the draft.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Or maybe it was something as simple as travel schedules.

Not everything has "meaning".

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
No offense to any of these threads but I think they have us, the media and everyone overthinking all of this.
I'm just gonna wait until the pick is in and get on board with whoever it is.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Or maybe it was something as simple as travel schedules.

Not everything has "meaning".

Exactly. Goff was actually visiting the Cowboys and 49ers, so we brought in Wentz first while he was doing that. That's all there is to it.