Is there any player you'd give a quick one up top the head?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about coaches, or do they get a pass?
If their noggin needs a knock they're free game.

I know I've wanted to knock almost all of our coaches heads together at one point, but I think that's a normal course of the season thing.

Mike Mitchell. Once I'd knocked him out I'd make sure I stood over him celebrating like some kind of giant douche.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Mike Mitchell. Once I'd knocked him out I'd make sure I stood over him celebrating like some kind of giant douche.
Agreed, Sam was on way out, there was no need for him to pull back on him. All I want for Christmas is for a miracle finish to season and we have a home wildcard playoff game against Carolina and we just kick the dog Shyte out of them. Thank you Santa in advance.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Spot on with Cook and Finnegan. What do you know, both are Jeff Fisher boys. Wonder if they feel exempt because of this. Finnegan's main redeeming quality is his quote/unquote, "toughness". He is borderline dirty and it affects the rest of the D in a bad way. Sherman may be a douche, but he's paid peanuts compared to Cort and actually backs up his shit talking with stellar play.

After seeing Megatron shred the Cowgirls last week, it's hard to look at Cook and wonder why he can't even be HALF that kinda player. I'm thinking lack of heart and brains is the answer... maybe he needs a trip to OZ.