is there any OT or C we could possibly trade for

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Linemen need time to work together to be a cohesive unit.
Exactly....and moving them around isn't helping...which leads to my next point..

I'm talking about G Rob to he was awful. Hopefully Battle is ready by next season don't think GRob is the answer at LT
I seriously doubt G-Rob will not be a player....double negative, let me fix that. G-Rob is a future player...In fact, I think he can become dominant, at LT....all he needs is TIME....I'd play this line more, well too late now, but even in game 4, these starters would go the 1st half...maybe the first drive of the second...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Way too early to give up on any of these guys, patience is necessary. Bad teams are bad because they constantly giving up on their players because they don't come out fast enough.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He was drafted 2nd overall and he has played G and T and is not showing improvement. At this point he is a physical specimen and that's about it. Hope it changes real fast.
and after three years I am questioning the Rams ability to scout and evaluate OL players.

I disagree, at this point we don't know what we have. Last year he was screwed with by the coaches, by their own admission, by making somebody as raw as him work at two positions and never be allowed to settle in and learn one. He's then thrown to the wolves with very little if any coaching at the LT spot after most all of his regular season time being devoted to Guard. This is his first opportunity to actually be coached up to play LT in the NFL. The system he was in at Auburn didn't prepare him mentally for the NFL game he's getting that now. We bought a physical specimen with the #2 pick last year. And we mishandled it. Time to let the kid grow and figure it out.

V3

Hall of Fame
Yes. I'm talking about the Rams. And while Collins may have been tried at OT in a pinch, his NFL position is clearly OG. And this is coming from a big fan of the kid.

Either way, I'd guess he'd have his fair share of rookie struggles, too.
We'll see. I think he'll eventually be their RT but will play G early on.

V3

Hall of Fame
I disagree, at this point we don't know what we have. Last year he was screwed with by the coaches, by their own admission, by making somebody as raw as him work at two positions and never be allowed to settle in and learn one. He's then thrown to the wolves with very little if any coaching at the LT spot after most all of his regular season time being devoted to Guard. This is his first opportunity to actually be coached up to play LT in the NFL. The system he was in at Auburn didn't prepare him mentally for the NFL game he's getting that now. We bought a physical specimen with the #2 pick last year. And we mishandled it. Time to let the kid grow and figure it out.
Why take someone that raw and requiring that much development 2nd overall? This team doesn't have the luxury of waiting three or four years to develop top picks. You just end up chasing your own tail in terms of new contracts and filling holes.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
For the replace GRob crowd, Alex Barron is still looking for a job, he might be your best option this late in camp.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
For the replace GRob crowd, Alex Barron is still looking for a job, he might be your best option this late in camp.

Greg Robinson isn't even that bad. Or bad at all.

Let the kids fucking develop. Just b/c they don't magically turn into superstars instantly doesn't mean that can't ever.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Why?

Presently we are waiting on many of our high draft selections in past drafts to pan out......second rders like Quick, Pead, Jenkins are in their 4th seasons and headed into UFAcy and could be gone. Top ten pick Austin now in his third season is not even a starter.

Looks to me may want to give this new bunch of rookie OLers the same about of time that we have provided to the above and others I did not list.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'm sure Aaron Donald still has some value, could probably fill one of the positions for him.