Is there any consolation re: Eagles and Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Our guys went toe-to-toe with them and had a chance to win both games and put up good numbers against both of them. These are clearly two of the best teams in the NFL right now. In fact I would say that both of them have to be in the conversation for the Super Bowl.

Change just a couple of plays in each game in the Rams come out on top both times and are 3-2 and looking good.

I understand moral victories don't count in the W-L column but there's no reason for people to hang their head this team is clearly better than its record.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Adds to the hope, but also to the frustration of what might have been

Just what I was going to say. Just like I still feel hope for today, but will probably end up feeling the frustration by the end of the day.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I was thinking along these same lines last night. When Philly went up on NYG by 27 in the third quarter last night, there was no fight left in the Giants. I really don't think this team is that far away. Biggest issues are run D and stupid penalties. Ray Ray is gone now, bless his heart, so half of the latter has been fixed. ( I know, it's an exaggeration. I hope he straightens up and does well in Oakland.)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I was going to start a thread about this, even TB has a win over Pittsburgh,and but for losing Cassel and AP Imo Minn would have a better record.

We are getting closer and now have three big recs. that will make San Fran less likely to stack the box, I think a key tonight will be if we can keep pressure on Kaep. from Johnathin Martins side and flush him into Quinn.
IMO if we lose tonight it will be because we do it to ourselves,we have the talent to win this game

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yes, especially considering the way we were able to throw on them. Dallas played Seattle really well in the passing game, Russel Wilson had a weak game, 50% comp, 126 yds, 1INT. And Philly shut down the entire Giants offense, Philly got 8 sacks. By comparison our offense is looking pretty decent. We will know for sure tonight.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Our guys went toe-to-toe with them and had a chance to win both games and put up good numbers against both of them. These are clearly two of the best teams in the NFL right now. In fact I would say that both of them have to be in the conversation for the Super Bowl.

Change just a couple of plays in each game in the Rams come out on top both times and are 3-2 and looking good.

I understand moral victories don't count in the W-L column but there's no reason for people to hang their head this team is clearly better than its record.
It would be 3-1 coming into to-nights game Bro!;)

AZRamsFan93

I was going to start a thread about this, even TB has a win over Pittsburgh,and but for losing Cassel and AP Imo Minn would have a better record.

We are getting closer and now have three big recs. that will make San Fran less likely to stack the box, I think a key tonight will be if we can keep pressure on Kaep. from Johnathin Martins side and flush him into Quinn.
IMO if we lose tonight it will be because we do it to ourselves,we have the talent to win this game
Yeah, but Tampa also lost 56-14 to Atlanta and 48-17 to Baltimore. I get no consolation from losing, even to good teams.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All that matters right now is we beat the Niners tonight.

When you lose games you shouldn't, you make up for them by winning games you shouldn't. Tonight is a great opportunity to take one of those aweful losses away. Next week is another.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We could be playing for the division lead or top of it. Instead we're fighting to get out of the cellar.But when I look at the stats we've scored the least amount of points and given up the most in the division. Like it or not, we're at where we are at for a reason.

We are better than our record IMO but we're still not best of class, yet. But I do believe we're pretty darn close.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

3 - 2???
You already counting tonights game as a loss?

RamzFanz

Damnit

Rams didn't need to change anything against Dallas, the refs handed Dallas that game.

I think the Rams are far better than they look on paper.

RamzFanz

Damnit
All that matters right now is we beat the Niners tonight.

When you lose games you shouldn't, you make up for them by winning games you shouldn't. Tonight is a great opportunity to take one of those aweful losses away. Next week is another.

This ^^^

We need 2 division wins. It will quiet the naysayers and put the Rams back in the race.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This ^^^

We need 2 division wins. It will quiet the naysayers and put the Rams back in the race.
Correct! After winning the next two weeks the whiners and seahags will each have at least 3 losses leaving us in, at worst, 2nd in the division with 2 head to head games against AZ.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm done with moral victories. We need some wins against good teams and it needs to start tonight.

ram007

Starter

I understand with your upside that Rams are better than we all think. It is also fair to wonder, if those teams played to the level of the competition? If yes, that is far more disappointing than just the losses

Athos

Legend
Not really. Almost winning is more frustrating than getting blown out. Should have notched those two games as wins. A loss is still a loss.

High time this damn team ends the "almost won, almost there, getting close" shit. Go out and win some damn ball games. Don't care how they do it, long as they do it.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Win tonight and Sunday!!! and lets get this thing going i'm tired of the moral victories as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thing is that being better than your record just isn't a compliment right now. We need to start translating that play to our record. Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose. We seem to be finding a way to lose right now...in both the Dallas and Philly game, we made some huge errors...but ultimately, two dropped passes cost us those games.

That's just unbelievable. And both were as easy and routine as a NFL catch can be. Neither guy was going to get hit and both guys had the ball hit them right in the strike zone.

It's gotta translate over at some point. I'm just so tired of losing.