Is the window of opportunity just opening for the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tony Softli on The Turn

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/is-the-window-of-opportunity[/101]

jap

Legend
I agree with Softli that Zac & Benny will leave the Sandwich Man in the dust.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Softli REALLY likes Zac Stacy (after watching his tape) around the 5min mark.

He also predicts both Stacy and Cunningham overtake Gannaway.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
Very few give Gannaway any chance at all.

Well; Gannaway is unproven. He's "last year's story". It's sort of sad it goes that way.

Me; I think he's very much in the running. The sky will clear when the preseason starts at this position. I could be wrong, but I think the top running backs will jump-out at us... and the competition will clarify quickly.

tonyl711

Starter
Pead and Richardson are locks IMO, Stacy was a very productive RB in the toughest conference in college football (SEC), he could be a steal in this draft, it wouldn't surprise me if he came out of TC as the #1 or #2 back. that leaves Gannaway and Cunningham fighting for that last spot and Gannaways size and the fact that he knows the system and the playbook already might win him the 4th spot.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tonyl711 said:
Pead and Richardson are locks IMO, Stacy was a very productive RB in the toughest conference in college football (SEC), he could be a steal in this draft, it wouldn't surprise me if he came out of TC as the #1 or #2 back. that leaves Gannaway and Cunningham fighting for that last spot and Gannaways size and the fact that he knows the system and the playbook already might win him the 4th spot.

Pretty hard to argue with this. Yup.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2