Is Tavon being "too smart"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
What I mean is tavon knows he is small and knows he can't take a big hit but is he giving up chances for big plays just to not take a hit?

Slappy967

Starter
I think Tavon is over thinking EVERYTHING so far and it's causing drops and poor returns this far. Hoping its just rookie jitters and he just plays football soon.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
No no, it's our damn coordinate who can't design plays to get him the ball.

Not 1 screen have I seen go his way all season. SMH!

Shawnbb158

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
O trust me I'm prob one of the biggest TA fans on this board butcim just saying I dunno if he has shown us anything yet because if he doesn't think its clean he will dip out to not get hurt.... I know he hasn't been hurt but I dunno...

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Re: Is Tavon being "too smart"

Young Ram said:

I counted 2 screens to him in this game alone... But the play design sucks tho, or maybe its the situation but he only had maybe 3yds total on both

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Re: Is Tavon being "too smart"

Young Ram said:

OK then please explain Tavon letting the ball hit the field and bounce before he picks it up to run that's the OC? Or maybe the running backwards changing directions going further backwards only to change direction again and oh btw dropping further back then dropping the ball that's the OC as well right

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
His problem is he's trying to make more out of what the team is giving him.

The team around him blows, he keeps juking and jiving thinking he's going to get a block somewhere and it never comes and anything he could have created isn't.

I mean the only return 'TD' he ever had was when we got like 2 penalties for illegal blocks on us, that says enough about the quality of our ST.