Is Shaun Hill Better Then Trent Dilfer?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

reggae

I dont know if I would necessarily call Hill better then Dilfer, But I certainly wouldn't call him worse.

If that dillhole can lead a team to a SB I dont see why Hill cant either.
Kellen Clemons was better than Trent Dilfer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll throw this out there. I was actually pretty excited that they went after and landed Hill. I have to suspect that they knew there was a decent chance Sam would be unable to complete the season either from a re-injure or might not actually be ready to start the season. I just didn't feel Hill was someone they went after without some trepidations about Sam's health. They like Hill and what he is capable of. They tried to get him before. I honestly think Hill will be a good starter for us - though obviously not at the same level as Bradford. Don't get me wrong. I'm sick about Bradford going down but Hill is no slouch and he can do more than not hurt us - he can play.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kellen Clemons was better than Trent Dilfer.
Maybe a slight over-sell but only slightly. I gotta say that my impression of Dilfer was that he was fairly safe. He wouldn't do things to kill you but he really wasn't expected to be a game winner either. I think Hill will actually WIN some games for us with his brains and his abilities.

Homer - OUT!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Forgetting someone from that Championship team?

Tgm29XZ.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Forgetting someone from that Championship team?

Tgm29XZ.png
Seriously though - Isn't that something? Only one more TD than INTs and a completion % in the 50s. Yikes!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I mean, c'mon. If those two can get it done?
Nah man - I agree actually. Our D will be the key to this season but I think our O can still be better than Baltimore's that year.