Is Seahawks CB Richard Sherman the best defensive back in the NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
@rhinobean is reading my mind. My first thought was "yeah, he's the best at holding".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep! Why can't these a holes just do their jobs and not make out like they're the best ever? Real pros do it without fanfare!

Yeah, when you have to tell people you are the best... You probably aren't in the conversation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Best defensive back? I assume that includes safeties.
If so, no. No he's not. Not even the best on his own team.

SierraRam

Recreational User
He certainly has the biggest mouth. Problem is, he backs it up. Our DB's yap non-stop even when we're down by 2 touchdowns.

We kicked the piss out of Seattle at home last year only give it away at the end. But we showed we can play with these guys. It's time to pound them into submission & then let our receivers do the one thing that will shut Sherman & Co up: BEAT THEM

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Justin King would look good with Earl Thomas shadowing him. I really hope Thomas leaves for a bigger contract so Sherman can be exposed.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
IF he was the best CB in the league, he wouldn't have lead the NFL in interceptions. Teams simply wouldn't throw at him enough.
I am, personally, praying that they make him the highest paid corner. I think paying that much for a CB (or a receiver) is dumb, just ask the Bucs...

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Sherman is a technician, and he is great. But, I like Revis and I like their free safety better as a DB. If Sherman was on the Rams his mouth would probably annoy, but I would be smiling a lot, too.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
IF he was the best CB in the league, he wouldn't have lead the NFL in interceptions. Teams simply wouldn't throw at him enough.
I am, personally, praying that they make him the highest paid corner. I think paying that much for a CB (or a receiver) is dumb, just ask the Bucs...
My thoughts exactly

He wouldn't be nearly as good without Thomas protecting his backside. I really hope the Seahawks kill their salary cap on that guy