Is Sam Bradford still the future for St. Louis? (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
No doubt in my mind. Him being there on the sidelines with a torn ACL shows me what type of leader he is.

I was concerned early in the season, particularly after the whiner game, but he bounced back and was stringing some great games before he went down. It's unfortunate for him not to keep developing with our young WR's.

I just hope this bad luck ends because I'm craving a playoff berth in the worst way!

If he plays like He has/was since the 49ers game consistently, and can stay health then only for the next 15 years or so, after that we may need to start again, I can live with two maybe 3 Super Bowls over that time.

nighttrain

Legend
Hopefully SB is our QB for the next ten years! That would still make him younger than Kurt Warner, when Warner retired from AZ
train

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He had a QB rating of over 90 for the season, and was on pace for over 30 TDs if he stayed healthy.

When is the last time a Rams QB had a QB rating over 90?
Marc Bulger in 2006, first year under Linehan, and he made the probowl that year.

Last time a Rams QB threw for over 30 TDs?
Kurt Warner in 2001.

There is no reason to think Bradford can't come back 100% and continue to improve next year.
Oh, and we could have two more top ten draft picks on the team with him.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Pretty much as everyone says, if Bradford comes back healthy from the torn ACL, there's no way you don't go with him. He was literally putting the team on his back for half the season, it's a shame that almost every time Bradford gets a weapon or somebody to take the pressure off him either he or that person gets injured.