Is Sam Bradford better than Nick Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey

no doubt Sam only threw 40 deep passes and rans last in attempt %

upload_2015-3-20_21-21-24.png

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey
Over the 4 years Sam averages 10% deep throws.
Over 2010-2014 Tom Brady averages 10.5% of his throws are "deep"

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey
Drew Brees 36th of 39, not rock bottom, but close

Gotta be honest, I learned a lot in this thread. I looked up stuff I normally wouldn't have.

upload_2015-3-20_21-35-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-20_21-34-45.png
    upload_2015-3-20_21-34-45.png
    320.7 KB · Views: 105

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just got done beating the hell out of my wife in Madden. Rams 52, Broncos 17.

So what did we decide?
Is Bradford better than Foles? :notsure:

FrankenRam

Starter
Drew Brees 36th of 39, not rock bottom, but close

Gotta be honest, I learned a lot in this thread. I looked up stuff I normally wouldn't have.

I guess I've doubled up on my idiot pills this am. What does the 'Acc. %' column represent?

Interesting info, for sure. Thanks for taking the time to capture and post it. Could it be exported to a spreadsheet format from the site?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So am I correct to demise that, based on the chart, throwing deep is for losers?
Or that we should have stayed with Fitz all of these years?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I guess I've doubled up on my idiot pills this am. What does the 'Acc. %' column represent?

Interesting info, for sure. Thanks for taking the time to capture and post it. Could it be exported to a spreadsheet format from the site?

Accuracy.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
So from what these stats have shown us, it's the type of offense you run and the team around you that has the most impact on the deep game. Many shades of grey there so I suppose it's easier just to blame Bulger for the problems. Wait, I mean Bradford. Are we going to blame Foles if Fisher once again fails to use the deep game as much as other teams, or we continue to curl up in the 2nd half? Or if the WRs again are inconsistent getting good separation? What about horrendous pass blocking? Seems to me we haven't had a reliable deep threat here since Holt. The OL gives no time to throw or for WRs to work the secondary. I've no doubt either Bradford or Foles would have much problem if those were straightened out.

nighttrain

Legend
So from what these stats have shown us, it's the type of offense you run and the team around you that has the most impact on the deep game. Many shades of grey there so I suppose it's easier just to blame Bulger for the problems. Wait, I mean Bradford. Are we going to blame Foles if Fisher once again fails to use the deep game as much as other teams, or we continue to curl up in the 2nd half? Or if the WRs again are inconsistent getting good separation? What about horrendous pass blocking? Seems to me we haven't had a reliable deep threat here since Holt. The OL gives no time to throw or for WRs to work the secondary. I've no doubt either Bradford or Foles would have much problem if those were straightened out.
Big problem for SB was health, 2nd, nobody to throw the ball to. Last season finally saw some good receiving, best since Holt and Bruce. WR has been as issue for to many seasons. Hope that is past.
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big problem for SB was health, 2nd, nobody to throw the ball to. Last season finally saw some good receiving, best since Holt and Bruce. WR has been as issue for to many seasons. Hope that is past.
train