Is Ronde Barber a HOF caliber CB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Does Ronde Barber deserve to be in the HOF some day?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Ronde hung them up last week after 16 underrated years in my opinion. Model of consistency for many years and I saw a stat that he's the only player in NFL history with at least 40 int & 20 sacks. An key component of that dominant Tampa 2 defense in the late 90s to mid-2000s.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To me it's a no brainer. He should get in on the first vote.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good topic/poll, rams24/7.

I voted; yes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I voted NO because I hate that fuccaneer. Am I blinded by hate?

Fucking-A right I am.

Anyone who plays that long for one organization deserves major props. I know the fuc fans here in FL think the world of him,,, and I have to admit,,, I understand how they would feel that way. Don't fucking tell anyone that I admitted that though. :bat:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Selassie I said:

Fucking-A right I am.

Anyone who plays that long for one organization deserves major props. I know the fuc fans here in FL think the world of him,,, and I have to admit,,, I understand how they would feel that way. Don't fucking tell anyone that I admitted that though. :bat:
Lol, Selassie I must ask, why the grudge with Tampa Bay?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Barrison6 said:
Selassie I said:

Fucking-A right I am.

I think I've been to almost every game the Rams have played in Tampon going WAY back. Let's just say that I've had to endure some painful times there. That Monday nighter back in the GSOT days was the one that put me over the edge.

My hatred has had time to mature. Simmer, if you will.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Absolutely, WHEN we acquired Aeneas Williams that off season we were looking for a corner and Barber was a FA I desperately wanted to sign him.
HOW MANY years since Aeneas retired?
We should have signed Barber instead of getting Aeneas
He was a deadly blitzer and a hell of a cover corner .

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
[sec][/sec]
Selassie I said:
Barrison6 said:
Selassie I said:
Zu
Fucking-A right I am.

I think I've been to almost every game the Rams have played in Tampon going WAY back. Let's just say that I've had to endure some painful times there. That Monday nighter back in the GSOT days was the one that put me over the edge.

Haha i get it man, everyone has a certain team that brings out there rage :pissed:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Barrison6 said:
Selassie I said:

Fucking-A right I am.

That was one of the most gut wrenching loses I've ever endured to have to drive home from one like that without running over partying Fucanneer Bans must have taken some restraint I doubt Titus Young could have mustered :rofl:
We HAD that game,had it, all we needed was one tackle,didn't Kevin Carter blow the one tackle we needed?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, that was a heart breaker. Brutal walk back to the car.

I didn't drive back to Orlando that night though. My girlfriend at the time insisted that we go to Mons Venus after the game. My heart break was forgotten for several hours because of this.... but it all came back to me the next morning.

Needless to say, a night that is permanently burned into my memory.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Yeah, that was a heart breaker. Brutal walk back to the car.

I didn't drive back to Orlando that night though. My girlfriend at the time insisted that we go to Mons Venus after the game. My heart break was forgotten for several hours because of this.... but it all came back to me the next morning.

Needless to say, a night that is permanently burned into my memory.

Mons Venus huh?

Yeah ,the girl knew how to distract you from your sorrows :sly:

Maybe you should have married that one :ww:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That one wasn't the "marrying" type Brother Thor. Although she would have been happy to get her claws into me in that manner...

These lyrics comes to mind ... "The kind you don't take home to Mama."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey,,, and just for the record... I have been very happily married for the last 10 years or so.

My really wild days are behind me. I've settled down in a big way.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Hey,,, and just for the record... I have been very happily married for the last 10 years or so.

My really wild days are behind me. I've settled down in a big way.

HAPPILY MARRIED IS AN OXYMORON :rofl:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M[/youtube]
In case you miss the "bad old days"

I've got a friend whose a Dr. married to a very wealthy man's daughter who says he should have married a nympho and killed her sex drive instead of trying to kindle one :nono: :lmao:

JK of course , I'm married and get happier about it as time goes on but once in a while I still dream about the "Little Ho on the Prairie" daze :shifty:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I tell you what Thor... I got married way too young,,, got divorced and never intended to ever get married again. I was a very "busy" guy when I became single again.

Then I met someone who loves everything that I do. I wasn't looking for her. Never thought in a million years that I would ever take that plunge again. Ten years later,,,, still happy as hell... not missing the super freaks at all.

Sorry for the thread derail :tooth:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I tell you what Thor... I got married way too young,,, got divorced and never intended to ever get married again. I was a very "busy" guy when I became single again.

Then I met someone who loves everything that I do. I wasn't looking for her. Never thought in a million years that I would ever take that plunge again. Ten years later,,,, still happy as hell... not missing the super freaks at all.

Sorry for the thread derail :tooth:
No worries mate , but for the derail I wouldn't have known of the best tata bar in TB.
Old guys like me need things to get us "derailed" once in a while

Ram_of_Old

Yes, but his twin brother who was a RB with the Giants is not a HOF. He walked away from the Giants the year before the won their SB. Then he walked away from his wife...Twins?