Is Rams "Goffense" Ready?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
3 days til kickoff.

Is Jared Goff prepared? Will Todd Gurley show his 2015 form? Is the OL going to pass protect and open running lanes? Does Sammy Watkins know the playbook enough to contribute vs the Colts? Is Cooper Kupp 100%? Will the play calling keep the defense guessing? Can the Goffense run in up the middle? Is HC McVay up to the task?

Is the Rams "Goffense" ready?

I say, DAMN STRAIGHT IT IS!! :cheers:

bdfitz

UDFA
I hope the Goffense is ready 'cause their is no ADefense this year. Maybe a trade for the Texans holdout OT is making more sense.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
No matter the outcome we will have THE #1 rated Goffense in the league!

GO RAMS!!!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
JitB?? Yikes...:puke:

I'll go for the win and Wing Stop instead.

It's good Jacks is doing it. Wing Stop should definitely do it since they are proud sponsors. Every game the Rams win free 6 piece wings of your choice bone-in or boneless.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
It's good Jacks is doing it. Wing Stop should definitely do it since they are proud sponsors. Every game the Rams win free 6 piece wings of your choice bone-in or boneless.
I'm hoping to be sick of Wing Stop by season's end! ;):yess:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm just glad his first name isn't Jack.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All the haters can Goff uck themselves!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I feel like they pick the standard for winning the promotion based off of what they don't think they can accomplish.

And that scares me.

Seriously Rams? 2 TDs?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-rams-qb-goff-shines-in-regular-season-opener

Rams QB Goff shines in regular-season opener
BY SAM MONSON • LOS ANGELES RAMS JARED GOFF • SEP 11, 2017
GettyImages-835658818-copy.jpg

OAKLAND, CA - AUGUST 19: Jared Goff #16 of the Los Angeles Rams warms up during pregame warm ups prior to playing the Oakland Raiders in an NFL preseason football game at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on August 19, 2017 in Oakland, California. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
  • The first look at Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff in 2017 regular season action continued his preseason improvement, and he again showed signs of justifying the No. 1 overall selection in the draft. Goff finished the game against Indianapolis with an overall PFF grade of 80.4, good for sixth among all QBs pending grade review.
  • Goff completed 76.2 percent of his passes when kept clean in the pocket, but didn’t fall apart when pressure did come, and still maintained a passer rating above 100 on those hurried plays.
  • Goff also pushed the ball down the field, and was four for five on deep (20-plus air yards) attempts.
Jared-Goff.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
62.5 completion percentage under pressure is the kind of stat that makes teams back off. When a QB is beating the heat at that point bringing the house loses its luster. And of course his YPC were great on top of his completion percentage as well.

Kid had a true breakout game yesterday. Here's hoping he has another one vs the Skins.