Is Oaklands pick the turning point?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Let's assume that the 2 QBs go 1 and 2.

If Jax takes an edge rusher (as many expect) that leaves Oakland looking at Leonard Williams or one of the WRs.

If they take a WR, the already slim chances of either Cooper or White being there for the Rams is significantly reduced.

If they take Williams (and I think they would if he was there) then I think the chances of one of them making it 10 aren't all that bad. There are still the Bears and Jets and to a lesser extent the Redskins and I'm sure there will be teams looking to come up into the top 9. But it's not inconceivable that Devante Parker is the 2nd WR off the board, either.

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that I don't know what's going to happen - but I'm ready for it to happen.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm hoping the Raiders go all Al Davis and pick Perriman. That would make me very happy.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm hoping the Raiders go all Al Davis and pick Perriman. That would make me very happy.

That would be nice, but the Raiders have drafted pretty well post Al. I expect more of the same from them. If someone is going to screw the pooch in the top 9, I expect it to be the Skins.

V3

Hall of Fame
As a St. Louisan, I wouldn't. There's a decent chance they're going to be our future team. St. Louis people should be watching both the Rams' and Raiders' draft picks this year.

Stel

Starter
Assuming the two QBs go 1 and 2, I think Jax takes either Williams or Cooper and Oakland takes the other.

Athos

Legend
I really think someone takes Gurley top 10.

Not sure who.

The slim pickings of elite talent at the top end will begin pushing a lot of guys up and down especially if Gregory and Ray both fall, those teams are going to pick other talent they don't wanna pass up.

I hope Waynes goes top 9. I really, really just want White/Cooper to drop into our laps.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Assuming the two QBs go 1 and 2, I think Jax takes either Williams or Cooper and Oakland takes the other.

You would think so - but I keep seeing that they are dead red on an edge rusher. But then again, teams don't generally make their draft plans public.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I really think someone takes Gurley top 10.

Not sure who.

The slim pickings of elite talent at the top end will begin pushing a lot of guys up and down especially if Gregory and Ray both fall, those teams are going to pick other talent they don't wanna pass up.

I hope Waynes goes top 9. I really, really just want White/Cooper to drop into our laps.
Lol Gurley bro? Negatory! He'll be lucky to go in the top 20!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Yea. Precious few elite talents in this draft. Gurley is one.
Not saying he's horrible but just the depth at RB and the devaluation of the position I don't see him going top 20 man. Id love this bet on sports book! Lol

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Not saying he's horrible but just the depth at RB and the devaluation of the position I don't see him going top 20 man. Id love this bet on sports book! Lol

Top 20? I wouldn't bet against that if I were you.