Is Michael Lombardi a dumb-ass?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
TheRinger.com analyst Michael Lombardi joins the Rich Eisen Show (8/18/2017).

Here's one that will make your blood boil. Rich asks Michael if the Rams are the biggest NFC sleeper team in 2017. Lombardi's hot take:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MC1qPYnHho

In short, the Rams are extremely bad. McVay is too young and will be a poor first year head coach. Jared Goff is a bust. He was awful against the Cowboys and was pulled after 8 plays. Am I missing anything?

There's a reason you work for "The Ringer" and not an actual sports network, Michael.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
No personal attacks to bigger people but that one above is one lazy, fat POS full of shit, literally.

Opinions are cool, etc but even his posture is lacking which convinced me he's a tub.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time to save this and ram it down his throat in a couple months.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*ummm..you mean the guy that couldn't cut it with the rebuilding-since-1957 Detroit Lions? Ok, skippy! lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well after watching that, I would say yes Michael Lombardi is a dumbass.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a lazy analysis. Goff threw his first pass in the dirt? Mcvay can't succeed at 31 because bill bellicheck and Greg popavic weren't head coaches by 31? Wtf?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I'm not even gonna watch this

I ain't getting any younger gotta keep the ol blood pressure down

Good thing about mcvay he is young so is probably up to speed with the interwebz I hope he gets the team in a little early for a meeting tomorow and plays this ... little post it notes all over the locker room for the rest of the season stating we suck yada yada yada

FRO

Legend
Usually starting QBs are scheduled to play 2 drives. Am I missing something here. This is two national media guys saying he got pulled after 8 plays.

You guys don't need to get upset with these media guys. They get paid for their hot takes. That's the name of the game and the game is stupid. Better off to ignore them.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I don't even read articles trashing Goff or the Rams it's pointless and often times it's uneducated

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
And this is the moment where we look at Michael Lombardi's track record as an analyst and front office man and laugh.

I've never thought M. Lombardi was good at his job, no matter what it is. He just doesn't "have a feel" for success.

tempests

Hall of Fame
That he's jumping on Jared's first pass in the preseason just shows he had his mind made up already.

Lombardi is not a believer in the Rams. He doesn't like the ownership, front office, or anything about them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TheRinger.com analyst Michael Lombardi joins the Rich Eisen Show (8/18/2017).

Here's one that will make your blood boil. Rich asks Michael if the Rams are the biggest NFC sleeper team in 2017. Lombardi's hot take:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MC1qPYnHho

In short, the Rams are extremely bad. McVay is too young and will be a poor first year head coach. Jared Goff is a bust. He was awful against the Cowboys and was pulled after 8 plays. Am I missing anything?

There's a reason you work for "The Ringer" and not an actual sports network, Michael.

thanks for the summary so i don't have to watch it. pulled after 8 snaps, haha you gotta love it. i haven't seen the media go after a qb so hard since bradford missed a couple of practices after the eagles drafted wentz, whereby he became public enemy #1 at espn and nfln.

rdw

Pro Bowler
2k6OHyl.gif

A55VA6

Legend
I didn't even watch it, but I know who this guy is.... and yes, he's a dumbass.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Isn't this guy that got fired by the Browns as their GM!? Enough said!

He's been fired by the Browns twice actually. In his 2013 tenure as GM of the Browns he drafted the likes of...

Barkevious Mingo, Leon McFadden, Jamoris Slaughter, Armthony Bryant, and Garrett Gilkey. 2 of which aren't even in the NFL anymore, and none of them are still on the Browns! That's some grade A drafting right there! He also gave up a supplemental pick to take Josh Gordon, who the team has never been able to rein in!

Speaking of not reining players in, he was also part of the Oakland brain trust that deemed JaMarcus Russell worthy of a first overall selection. Truly, this man knows who has the stuff, and who doesn't. People knew hiring him as GM of the Browns in 2013 would be a disaster, but the Browns did it anyway! Afterwards, they dumped his body in the Cuyahoga and set it on fire. Somehow he washed ashore and now continues to be a mediocre analyst.