Is JL ready?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He hasn't played all pre season. I understand he's a veteran and knows how to prepare, but I hope he's not limping or anything out there. He's good to start week one right?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He might take some time to get up to speed I suppose - but from all accounts he is the ultimate pro and will get himself properly ready I'm sure. We definitely need him at the moment!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
He has been practicing the past two weeks. I don't see any carry over effect, and its not like he doesn't understand the defense. Had they not taken the "over cautious" approach to this game, I am quite certain Laurinaitis and Dunbar would have started.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If he isn't. I would not want to be the one to tell him.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Will be so refreshing to see Dunbar, JL, and Ogletree against Minnesota. They make a pretty solid top 3. After that things go south pretty quickly.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He has been practicing the past two weeks. I don't see any carry over effect, and its not like he doesn't understand the defense. Had they not taken the "over cautious" approach to this game, I am quite certain Laurinaitis and Dunbar would have started.

Thanks coach. I think Dunbar will play a huge role in the run game. Maybe more then Leonitis(yeah, I know what I did).

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I think it's crucial that he comes back. We need as many LB's as we can get. I think that's our weakest position on the roster depth wise.

Has JL ever missed a game? Started ever game in college even as a true freshman, played pretty much every snap as a Ram. Can't find any high school stats, so may have missed a game as a freshman in HS or something?