Is Jeff Fisher the first....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
HC to lead a team that played in a Super bowl (Titans) and then lead the team that he coached against in that Super Bowl (Rams) ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If he lost to the Titans in the SB....

[shivers]
"You secure that shit Ramzfanz!"
th

SierraRam

Recreational User
HC to lead a team that played in a Super bowl (Titans) and then lead the team that he coached against in that Super Bowl (Rams) ?

And on the coaching staff of 2 Super Bowl winners, (85 Bears*, 94 Niners). Not a bad resume!

* on IR, but assisted Buddy Ryan as a DB coach

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would love to him opine on the '1999 SB' Game Tape! Play by Play!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would love to him opine on the '1999 SB' Game Tape! Play by Play!
I don't think that'll happen. I think that's still a sore spot for him. Or at least it was when he was first interviewed after being hired.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think that'll happen. I think that's still a sore spot for him. Or at least it was when he was first interviewed after being hired.
Maybe he'll feel more like it after we Win the SB this year!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmm. I suspect he might.
but then, we won't care as much about that play by play so much anymore..lol..I hink we'll be talking about the Rams new Dynasty:LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
but then, we won't care as much about that play by play so much anymore..lol..I hink we'll be talking about the Rams new Dynasty:LOL:
Hmmm. I suspect you might be right. ;)