"Is Jared Goff an NFL quarterback?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

Los Angeles Rams: There is a bright side to Jared Goff setting the bar so low last year. An improvement to passable with recognizable NFL skills in his second year will feel like a huge win for new head coach Sean McVay and the franchise. (This is the type of grading on a curve that Cam Newton, Andrew Luck and Jameis Winston were never afforded.) The entire 2017 Rams season is essentially a 16-part docu-series trying to solve the mystery: "Is Jared Goff an NFL quarterback?"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000812320/article/biggest-remaining-weak-spot-of-each-nfc-team

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is so tiring. I pray Goff slays it this season so this entire line of conversation can go the F away.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They totally missed the mark. Goff was not the weak spot. Coaching was. HC, OC, and OL.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
He plays QB in the NFL... I gotta say, "YES" on this one. What did I win?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I like how Steve Wyche gives Rosenthal the "C'mon man" about Goff because of what Rosenthal says.

Rosey said "It's funny how the bar has been set so low for Jared Goff" Now if he's just like solid or passable everyone's happy. We didn't do that with Cam Newton, Andrew Luck or Jameis Winston as number one picks.

I think the bar right now is if he can be okay everyone is happy and that's not good enough for a number one pick...

It starts at the 2:10 mark of their segment but you have to click the link to actually watch this video.

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/up-to-the-minute/0ap3000000812670/Biggest-weak-spots-in-the-NFC

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What a ridiculous question by Gregg Rosenthal, who used to be Mike Florio's sidekick.

He's definitely a chip off the old...

roflbot.jpg

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Oh look... an idiot "Journalist" vomiting talking points that spin the mainstream media agenda / narrative.

How SHOCKING

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"is greg rosenthal a nfl journalist?"

looks and speaks too nerdy for my liking.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ah, another writer talking about whether Goff is just another bust. Shocking!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The question got me looking back at my old Mad Magazine "Mad's Snappy Answers T Stupid Questions".

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if these Jackwagons are embarrassed with themselves after talking out of their @ss for a paycheck?...or tweeting, as it were. There are reasons for what Jared did last year that they refuse to acknowledge context. Now somebody not so certain of his being a BUST, will take credit for calling his being good at season's end..Screw them!

jap

Legend
No! Goff was not an NFL QB . . . . last season. He wasn't really ready to roll then. But give him another year, and you will start to genuflect before the new NFL god!