Is it too early to see what teams you want to see in the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

ANYONE BUT THE SEAHAGS!

But who in the NFC can beat them at home.

I would love to see the Eagles vs Dolphins in the Big Game.

[hl]How about you?[/hl]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd enjoy rooting Philly or Green Bay. Big time under dogs.

New Orleans and Carolina next in line. Maybe Arizona.

In the AFC; Denver all the way.

If not Denver... Cincinnati or KC.

I want the strongest team possible out of the AFC just in case the Seagarbage or 49'ers make it.

ram29jackson

Rookie
Seattle/ Wilson will slip up at point or another. Even if they get there they aren't winning the SB.

nail-biting.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I predicted the Broncos and Falcons at the start of the season so I guess I could still be half right. I'm sticking with Broncos and I'll say the Panthers because I just can't bring myself to say the Seahawks or 49ers which is probably who it will end up being.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seattle/ Wilson will slip up at point or another. Even if they get there they aren't winning the SB.

nail-biting.gif

They seem ripe to trip up, don't they?

The 49'ers might be peaking at the right time to over take them... If nobody else.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
NFC- I want the Seahawks to win...SB winners always get their rosters raided in UFA in March...look what happen to the Ravens. I want the Seahawks roster raided. The Seahawks roster is seriously loaded with some great talent.

If not the Seahawks let the 9ers return & win this time ... let the 9er roster get raided again. Could be the last game for DT Justin Smith as he ponders his retirement ending a great career with the SB win. Both would help level out the field in the NFC Western ... with so many great teams piled up in the NFC West.

AFC-Denver Broncos or KC Chiefs. if KC was to slip in I would love to see KC's QB Smith beat the 9ers muffet looking puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Anyone but the Niners, Seahawks, or Patriots.

I'd like to see Denver in the SB. I like watching Payton.

In the NFC... Bears because they torched Dallas on national television.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
NFC- I want the Seahawks to win...SB winners always get their rosters raided in UFA in March...look what happen to the Ravens. I want the Seahawks roster raided. The Seahawks roster is seriously loaded with some great talent.

If not the Seahawks let the 9ers return & win this time ... let the 9er roster get raided again. Could be the last game for DT Justin Smith as he ponders his retirement ending a great career with the SB win. Both would help level out the field in the NFC Western ... with so many great teams piled up in the NFC West.

AFC-Denver Broncos or KC Chiefs. if KC was to slip in I would love to see KC's QB Smith beat the 9ers muffet looking puppet.

Let me get this straight, respectfully.

You're saying you want either the hawks or niners to win it all?

To me there is absolutely no good reason on this good earth to want that. I'd rather eat a fresh dog turd...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Let me get this straight, respectfully.

You're saying you want either the hawks or niners to win it all?

To me there is absolutely no good reason on this good earth to want that. I'd rather eat a fresh dog turd...

Hey to each their own here but I am all about the Rams nothing else come anything close...but I do not hate those teams. They have made an unbelievable amount of great decisions in their drafts & have been very lucky in injuries too.

I think what I dislike most about these two teams is that luck. I just as well to get this over with early & get them out of the way so the Rams can ascend to the top. I am so tired of that luck that has climb up those two teams posteriors. I want to help them out & & wish to ease their constipation with all that luck ....that's smelling up this division with the Rx of ex-lax called SB win that helps passing the XXXX they have stowed up there.

V3

Hall of Fame
Anyone but the Seashits or the Cheatriots. If they both make it to the SB, I might break something or worse.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone but the Seashits or the Cheatriots. If they both make it to the SB, I might break something or worse.

I agree.

That's like Hitler vs Hussein.

No winner in that contest!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Jamaal Charles vs LeSean McCoy? Or how about the Bears and Broncos -- rematch against Manning?

fearsomefour

Legend
No Whiners, No Cheatriots. Outside of that I dont care much, would rather not see Manning win another one….enough with the hero worship of Saint Peyton. Let him win a game outside when it really matters then we will see. Has there ever been a superstar QB more allergic to the rush than him? Refuses to stand in and deliver the ball.
Yes, its all sour grapes.