Is it the camera illusion or does Taylor Rapp look bulked up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He should have bulked up some, it’s the off season.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I expect Rapp to compete for the starting SS job now that Johnson is gone. Seems like when he got hurt before the season he didn't come back and reclaim his spot. He showed a lot of promise his rookie season. Hopefully he'll step up in year 3. That is when the light goes on for a lot of 3rd year players.

fearsomefour

Legend
I expect Rapp to compete for the starting SS job now that Johnson is gone. Seems like when he got hurt before the season he didn't come back and reclaim his spot. He showed a lot of promise his rookie season. Hopefully he'll step up in year 3. That is when the light goes on for a lot of 3rd year players.
He really excelled playing close to the line in that hybrid S/LB role.
I expect Fuller, Burgess and Rapp to be on the field together a fair amount.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He looks bulked up here...

1623429539093.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tbh Rapp looks there like an ILB. And speaking of ILBs here's a pic of our future. :horns: :horns:

1623430005807.png

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Wrap on Rapp is health and he can't cover a bed. I believe bulking up will aid in health and if they move him to LB, all of a sudden, he'll be good in coverage.

Ram65

Legend
Rapp has definitely bulked up. Good for him. He is going to compete for play closer to the line. Let the competition begin.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He looks the same to me, Rapp appears to keep himself in great shape all year round. I just hope he can stay healthy, I think he can be a great player for us.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Rapp has always had a good nose for the ball and isn’t shy when it comes to tackling. He should bulk up and he should be used more as a hybrid DB/LB. Closer to the LOS or in the box is where he’s best.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Was a huge fan of Rapp when we drafted him. Nothing has changed my opinion. He had a nagging injury, but I think he's better in coverage than people think. Yeah, he'll be used as a hybrid, but he'll be able to blanket running backs and when he hits a guy, they stay down.