Is it safe to come back?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was said is that your posts contained some "DEEP SHIT" and were reminiscent of the writings of Alexandre DUMAS.

I can see how you were confused.

Glad you're back!
* William Blackstone, you heathen!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I haven't posted since being lambasted in the post game thread from last year.

I would like to come back, but if people are allowed to call me dipshit and dumb ass then I'll pass.

But I do miss the board.

I won't call you a dipshit or a dumbass.

Ok, fuckstick??

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes. The admins even put out a message the next day stating everyone's opinion counts and no name calling.
I can only think of a few posters here that take things that far. Most of us will refrain from that sort of response. Shake it off. Figure out who is abusive and put them on ignore. Why deprive yourself because of someone bullying you?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I haven't posted since being lambasted in the post game thread from last year.

I would like to come back, but if people are allowed to call me dipshit and dumb ass then I'll pass.

But I do miss the board.
Your the greatest

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@Rams4life

OK. I'm locking this bullshit thread. You tried starting this shit back in November and it didn't fly then. You claimed to be banned for, "I once was banned from here for saying I didn't think Stedman bailey was a very good receiver. Now it's a free for all. Cool"

Yeah... THAT sounds like the moderation on this board. Anyone else buying this?

You've been banned twice actually. Hmmm....

If you want to continue and get deeper into this, PM me or any other of the Mods.

CGI EDIT: With this thread Ram4Life exposed the use of multiple accounts, as well.

Threads like this, the member uses to sell one side of the story. As moderators we don’t always get to share ours. Rest assured we are always looking out for the greater good of ROD.

Status
Not open for further replies.