Is it possible we won't see Gurley start til week 7?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why am I in quotes?
Do you not think I'm real?
You're an enigma. None of us is sure you actually exist. Think of it this way. You're walking the earth on a stormy day.... or you're mashing keys on a forum like ROD. Take your pick. And you're thinking, who came up with this wind? Substitute flashy blue background to this bitchin site if you will. Pretty soon you're thinking "creator", "martians", "x", "evolution", "big bang", "what am I going to have for lunch"..... What I'm saying is it's like cheddar cheese.

airwarner

UDFA
Name
airwarner
The Gurley man speaketh:

"Let the rest of the NFL worry about when I'm gonna start. They are all gonna get their asses kicked eventually so they might as well just line up and extend their collective butts toward my cleats. I say that with all respect & politeness, of course!" :sneaky: :shooting::seizure: :ROFLMAO:
your cool dude that was funny

BadCompany

Rookie
Oline is my concern too. Both in terms of opening up holes for him and not forcing him into unnecessary pass protection plays because they suck. I mean if he has to take on defensive ends on every pass play because our right tackle is getting beaten like a rented mule then that can't possibly be good for his health.

It might be better for him to give the oline some time to come together and then he can just step in to a much more mature unit.

I don't for a second think they will do that though.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't have anything to add to what has already been said.

I just wanted to add that.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Why am I in quotes?
Do you not think I'm real?
You know, now that I think about it...We never do actually see you and Skip Bayless together at the same time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
0Uf6iu9.gif

I'm just prepping for @CGI_Ram's new RODcast wherein I'm supposed to be the new Skip Bayless.
Is Jim Everett going to co-host with you or maybe Chris Everett!

Chris or Jim.jpg