Is it possible that Malaysia plane was stolen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
And the more they say they know without proof leaves more room for speculation.
One of the details I got off a news report, China's one child policy meant if your child was on that plane it was your only child.

With how they relaxed the policy, I wouldn't be shocked to give an exemption to those families. Assuming they want another.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How generous of them.
And the whole world ran to that country to gave them all of our factories, tooling, customer support centers, etc. Yeah, gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling that the world's manufacturing know-how and means of industrial wealth is in safe hands.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh, you wont see me whining about it. Over population is already becoming a big enough problem, especially among poorer people, the less children they have the better for everyone.
Unfortunately the only ones limiting their populations are the educated (yes that is a generalization so don't go off on Mormons and the like). We have a minus population turnover among the educated, middle class, and affluent versus the never ending boom of those that can't even afford to feed their own kids. I highly doubt any policy that would allow the survivors of people on a jet liner to have another kid is going to be anything like an addition to the population problem faced by China or anywhere else.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Meh, you wont see me whining about it. Over population is already becoming a big enough problem, especially among poorer people, the less children they have the better for everyone.
When I hear anyone whine about over population I always tell them that they are more than welcome to contribute directly to the solution.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well I tell you what, I've already contributed when I was in the military. So I'll let you lead off. In the meantime I'll leave you with a nice hearty freak you, because that crap ain't funny.
Sorry, no harm intended. I was just trying to be lighthearted.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Yeah, they have the one kid rule, we have the ACA. Tit for Tat.

Ram_of_Old

Yup, we need to remember no one is really out to hurt anyone else. We are here as Rams Brothers and are just trying to have fun.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So this plane is lost forever? I get a sneaky feeling somebody knows where it went.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu