Is it just (pollyanna) me...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Or does Higbee look like the real deal.
I hated the Cook signing - hated it.
Anybody remember when we signed him, the "only" vid clip shown in conjunction was that TD catch wit the Titans. That's because it was pretty much the only decent play he ever had. And, IIRC, he wanted to be tagged as a WR. What a fucking joke.

What's even worse, and I gotta' say I feel a little bit sorry for Foles, (not a lot) is I believe they designed a lot of the offense geared toward Cook.

Anyway, Higbee just "looks" like a good receiver to me. Hope he stays healthy, and that he doesn't have issues - which I don't think he does.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm excited for our TE future in general. But Yes, Higbee will be our Gronk. I'm not saying he'll be as good, but close. :sneaky:

Then, Kendricks will have a revival of sorts, and eventually, maybe Hemmingway takes over in 2018.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I liked Higbee before the draft. The assault incident scared me off at first. It sounded a bit racist. But, it is difficult to know what is true and what is embellished. I think he was a good pick and should help move the offense forward.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm excited for our TE future in general. But Yes, Higbee will be our Gronk. I'm not saying he'll be as good, but close.
OH Go ahead! You know you want to! Say it! " HE'LL-BE-AS-GOOD-AS-GRONK!!:mrburnsevil::homercrawl:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
OH Go ahead! You know you want to! Say it! " HE'LL-BE-AS-GOOD-AS-GRONK!!:mrburnsevil::homercrawl:
He will be as good as Gronk!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it Dave. Oh, how liberating. It's like going from this...
andy-kaufman-straightjacket-close-up.png

To this....

Tims Crazy World.png

...all in one cathartic moment. Thanks Dave! (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hands, hands, and more hands all across the board were drafted in this year's group. And yes, size and athleticism on the part of some of them as well.

Higbee is just a straight freak. I don't know if he'll be able to behave off the field. But man, the guy has that talent you want on the field. He has that ability to impact games that we need.

But again... Just watch how well all these guys snatch the ball out of the air. Cook gave us one thing: a staff that is sick to F of dudes droppin balls.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I worry about his availability. He is already missing sessions in shorts. Did not played a full season in last three years of college (I am not talking one or two games). I will have to see it to believe his availability gets better in the pros.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I didn't want to mention this but since VegasRam has -- I had a dream where I was at a Ram game and Higbee was catching everything he own his way. It was a beautiful dream, this idea that we can punish the opposition with a sure handed Higbee I just hope is a dream come true

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anybody remember when we signed him, the "only" vid clip shown in conjunction was that TD catch wit the Titans. That's because it was pretty much the only decent play he ever had. And, IIRC, he wanted to be tagged as a WR. What a freaking joke.

What's even worse, and I gotta' say I feel a little bit sorry for Foles, (not a lot) is I believe they designed a lot of the offense geared toward Cook.

Anyway, Higbee just "looks" like a good receiver to me. Hope he stays healthy, and that he doesn't have issues - which I don't think he does.

He definitely looks like a solid weapon for Goff to have... a TE can be a QB's best friend (especially a young QB).

Higs sure looks the part.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Anybody remember when we signed him, the "only" vid clip shown in conjunction was that TD catch wit the Titans. That's because it was pretty much the only decent play he ever had. And, IIRC, he wanted to be tagged as a WR. What a freaking joke.

It would be nice to have a TE line up off the line to add a wrinkle for defenses to worry about because the guy can catch and has a large catching radius to boot.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
From what I've read and seen, I see little doubt that if he stays on the field (whether injury or other wise), he will produce, and might produce big time...