Is everyone hoping for a QB in round 1???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
So I have the feeling that I'm the only one that is thinking we will not draft a QB in round 1. Does everyone else realistically see us drafting one of these top 3 QB's?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So I have the feeling that I'm the only one that is thinking we will not draft a QB in round 1. Does everyone else realistically see us drafting one of these top 3 QB's?

Wait, You asked on the title if we were hoping for a QB in round 1. The answer for many of us is yes.

Do we expect a QB in round 1? Some do, some don't and most have no idea what the Rams are thinking.

I think that if the situation falls right and a QB drops to them or gets close enough to 15 then they get one. Otherwise they will draft Doctson, or maybe Treadwell and pass on the QBs altogether.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do I expect it? No.
Would I like it? Depends. Only if it's Wentz or Goff.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I expected it early on but the closer it gets my heart tells me yes but my mind is telling me there going CB, WR with a good chance for a trade down

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hope we are able to get Lynch at 15... but I get the feeling he won't last that long.

My guess is we draft Snead's favorite WR at 15 and draft Cook with our 1st pick in the second round. I'm actually starting to think Cook may be a sleeper in the eyes of many teams. I wouldn't be surprised if Cook goes much higher than everyone is expecting.

I am very confident that we draft a QB... I just want them to get the pick right. Trade all the way up, stay put, wait till later for their sleeper QB pick.... I don't give a shit.... just make sure the QB is playing at a better than backup level by week 8.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yes I want a QB in the first round even if we have to move up to get one.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not a fan of Lynch

If they cant trade up for Wentz or Goff , I'd rather they trade down for Cook

But yes , I'm hoping for a QB

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I want to trade up and get one of the big 3.

But, I could see a scenario in which we grab Treadwell, then pool picks up to go get Cook.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Does everyone else realistically see us drafting one of these top 3 QB's?
yep....and I see a trade up...a small one...to ensure we get at least Lynch....Hoping for Goff, will settle with Lynch. And if not, I'm cool with Cook in the 2nd. Hell, looking at tape of Hackenberg, I like him too...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I expect the Rams to hold the #1 pick before April 28th rolls around.

If they don't, I expect it to be because some other team spent too much for the pick themselves.

If that happens and Wentz goes 1 and Goff goes somewhere before 15, then yeah - I'd expect them to go Lynch at 15.

If all 3 are gone by 15 - then take bpa and take a run on a day 2 QB. But I won't be happy.

TexasRam

Legend
I hope we move up to get Goff or Wentz. Prefer Goff. But wouldn't be upset if the pick was Ramsey.

What I THINK we are going to do is stay put and take a value pick. Treadwell a DT, Ragland or the top Center.

If we take Lynch I'm going to be down.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Does everyone else realistically see us drafting one of these top 3 QB's?
hell-yeah-gif.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im a yep .... id love to see a trade up..for goff or wentz ..be happy with Paxton at 15

if all are gone trade down nab cook and load up on 2nd round talent

lockdnram21

Legend
I hope we move up to get Goff or Wentz. Prefer Goff. But wouldn't be upset if the pick was Ramsey.

What I THINK we are going to do is stay put and take a value pick. Treadwell a DT, Ragland or the top Center.

If we take Lynch I'm going to be down.
If no qb it will be wr or cb

tahoe

Pro Bowler
YES! I want them to trade up to get Wentz but at least get Goff or Lynch. And hell to the big fat no to drafting Cook in any round!