Is ESPN pro Brady?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Dumb question I know, but I was reading an article about the “controversial” unsportsmanlike penalties.I mean, we know Suh has a screw loose so who knows what he threatened Stafford with, right in front of the ref, and Brady was just so arrogant he never thought he’d get flagged despite screaming in a refs face with spit and blood flying. The article poses the question, should these have been called? Then the Weddle hit, which was fluky cuz it happened on 4th down after an incompletion. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before but good fortune for us. The article asks if this can be changed, changed? I’ve literally never seen this happen but it didn’t benefit Brady so maybe we need to look at changing it, craziness.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
All of sports media is pro Brady. Even after our win the post game coverage was all about Brady, and didn't even mention Stafford until right before the break his former teammate had to make sure he was even mentioned. (Burleson)

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
All of sports media is pro Brady. Even after our win the post game coverage was all about Brady, and didn't even mention Stafford until right before the break his former teammate had to make sure he was even mentioned. (Burleson)

They only would have mentioned Stafford if he throws 3 picks ...they still on the sidelines waiting and hoping to pounce...they all want that I told you so moment even after this win and his play today.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
That’s why Brady needs to retire. The love fest is over for everyone but diehard Pats fans.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The Weddle penalty was a rule, even the announcers knew it before it was called correctly. I never saw it before either. I was hoping that the Bucs didn't get a damn free first down.

The unsportsmalikes were legit. The taunting on Donkey Kong, that was stupid of him to lose it like that. And that was barely a kick! Just put his leg up so he wouldn't get fallen on. But then that's what Kong's known for, losing his cool. Twitter roasted his ass... all the Suh haters Lol.

The one against Brady, hey the Goat (crayon-eater) was stupid to publicly mention that he gets away with shit talk to refs. That's something you say when retired. What a putz! The officials were no doubt informed. He looked like he was swearing at Hochuli, said the F word a few times like "What the fuck was that?" And "You guys gonna fucking call that?" And maybe some "Get your heads outta your asses!" Again, losing his cool like when he threw the ipad before.

Let the crybabies make excuses.