Is Brees available?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I have been hearing whispers that Brees and the Saints have a rift. Word is that the Saints are looking for his replacement (maybe in the draft) and he isn't happy with managament. Further his Cap # is large and getting bigger. The Saints are one a few teams that look to be over the cap (Actually WAY over!) this year.
http://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

With the Saints likely entering rebuild mode is Brees a possible to be traded for?
What would you give for him (some say he hit the wall this last year, others say it was injury, some say it was just the team)?

Also wondering if anyone else has been hearing these rumors?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would personally go to Drews house and drive him to St.louis if we could aquire him. Still one of the best in the NFL. I hadn't thought about him as a possibility.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I picture Brees as a HOFer eventually. I don't think they let him go.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If there really is a bad rift - I'll bet Sam plus a quality pick (probably our #1) would get it done. I doubt the cap hit would be workable though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Brees lost his mojo this year.

He's definitely in the twilight of his career but he is still a guy you can win with - without question.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Call me ram crazy, I still like Sam the ram. He stays healthy, we roll on. Damn , forever the optimist.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Call me ram crazy, I still like Sam the ram. He stays healthy, we roll on. Damn , forever the optimist.

I agree with you. We all know how bad we have been burned the last couple of seasons, but Bradford is a special talent. I just hope he and his agent, (Condon) will budge a little so that the Rams have a little more freedom with their cap space. This team is so very close! You have to believe that SB8 is as frustrated as all of us and wants to make it happen here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it. We thought Cutler would be available and now he's not. Teams tend to be pretty unwilling to part with QBs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think the problem with brees is the Saints lost alot of veterans and the new guys aren't very professional. They don't put in the work and it shows on gameday. He was frustrated and mentioned it to the media once or twice.