Is Blackmon a must for Rams if he’s there at No. 6?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
I bet these are scenarios that the Rams FO thought about, and hopefully discussed at some lengths before they pulled the trigger on the trade with Washington.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ramhusker said:
I love TR but I too feel JB feels the bigger need for the Rams to win sooner. Of course, if both are gone at 6, I'm not crazy about taking Claiborne. I know, I know, he's the best cover CB in the draft but I just don't think that is as big a hole on this team as WR/DT/OLB or even a change of pace RB.

So if the Rams are faced with the reality of TR and JB gone before they pick and the phone doesn't ring for a good trade down, who do the RAMS pick at 6?

IMO, the only reason Claiborne is even in the discussion for us is because of Fletcher's health, and I dont know what it will be like for him in the long-term.

Id say Claiborne and Fletcher Cox would be the pick at #6, but I also wont rule out DeCastro :omg: :shifty: .

Speeps

Starter
JdashSTL said:
Ramhusker said:
I love TR but I too feel JB feels the bigger need for the Rams to win sooner. Of course, if both are gone at 6, I'm not crazy about taking Claiborne. I know, I know, he's the best cover CB in the draft but I just don't think that is as big a hole on this team as WR/DT/OLB or even a change of pace RB.

So if the Rams are faced with the reality of TR and JB gone before they pick and the phone doesn't ring for a good trade down, who do the RAMS pick at 6?

IMO, the only reason Claiborne is even in the discussion for us is because of Fletcher's health, and I dont know what it will be like for him in the long-term.

Id say Claiborne and Fletcher Cox would be the pick at #6, but I also wont rule out DeCastro :omg: :shifty: .
I don't see the DeCastro pick happening at six. I don't think we'll see DeCastro go in the top 10.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Speeps said:
JdashSTL said:
Ramhusker said:

I don't see the DeCastro pick happening at six. I don't think we'll see DeCastro go in the top 10.

The rookie wage scale is the main reason why I just cant rule that out.