Is Bernie Articles Welcome Here Now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Because I cant wait to read the bullshit he spews tomorrow.

You want to blame someone? Blame that fucktard for blowing bullshit out that his little "birdies" told him.

You want to talk about false hope.. he is the ring leader.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Because I cant wait to read the bullcrap he spews tomorrow.

You want to blame someone? Blame that fucktard for blowing bullcrap out that his little "birdies" told him.

I don't know if they will be welcome, but I won't read them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No more Bitter Bernie...that will be nice, although LA writers suck too.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Good Gawd! What will the LA Times bring us this time?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You want to blame someone? Blame that fucktard for blowing bullcrap out that his little "birdies" told him.

I was truly done with his ass when he started all the class envy bullshit against Stan when Khan was trying to buy the team. Yeah - like Khan was better because he was only worth $4.5 billion. I won't miss Bernie coverage - that's for sure.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Too bad LA couldn't find a lost clone of Jim Murray...I grew up reading his stuff and I doubt I'll ever find a sports writer I enjoy and admire more...Vin Scully of sports writers...That's the best analogy I can come up with off the too of my head..

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I was truly done with his ass when he started all the class envy bullcrap against Stan when Khan was trying to buy the team. Yeah - like Khan was better because he was only worth $4.5 billion. I won't miss Bernie coverage - that's for sure.

Can't stand the class envy stuff either. Part of the blame lies at the feet of all the Marxists college professors,:mrburns: spewing this crap in the only forum with captive green little minds.:sick: I admit it. I was once a victim. The only place in the world Communism thrives is on American College campuses.:cool:

It is guys like Khan and Stan that are the risk takers. It is the 1% billionaires and millionaires that ensure the cozy little lifestyle for all the underachievers bitching about how bad Capitalism treats them.

There is a word for what these whiny,:cry: excuse making people :burp:would have been, if born in any other century- dead. :death:

Go make your own billion. This is the only country it is possible. Count your blessings.:bow:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

IF I never hear Bernie's name again or JT's it will be too soon!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
IF I never hear Bernie's name again or JT's it will be too soon!!
Bernie!
upload_2016-1-13_10-9-30.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Too bad LA couldn't find a lost clone of Jim Murray...I grew up reading his stuff and I doubt I'll ever find a sports writer I enjoy and admire more...Vin Scully of sports writers...That's the best analogy I can come up with off the too of my head..
like.png

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm waiting for an LA Beat writer to tell St Louis to get over it and watch Bernie blow up about it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't stand the class envy stuff either. Part of the blame lies at the feet of all the Marxists college professors,:mrburns: spewing this crap in the only forum with captive green little minds.:sick: I admit it. I was once a victim. The only place in the world Communism thrives is on American College campuses.:cool:

It is guys like Khan and Stan that are the risk takers. It is the 1% billionaires and millionaires that ensure the cozy little lifestyle for all the underachievers bitching about how bad Capitalism treats them.

There is a word for what these whiny,:cry: excuse making people :burp:would have been, if born in any other century- dead. :death:

Go make your own billion. This is the only country it is possible. Count your blessings.:bow:

Edit: sorry, I didn't mean for this rant to come out so harsh. I'm not angry with you. It's just the system I don't agree with.

Why is it when poor people do something unethical, it's because they are "criminals" but when billionaires do it, it's "just business"?

Sorry. It's gross. Just because money talks doesn't mean the people with all the money should be given a pass when their greed is hurtful to others.

I don't care what Ann Rand says. It's gross. Greed isn't good, no matter what we were taught in the 80s....

Walmart is bad. It's bad for our country, it's bad for business owners, bad for our economy.... bad for everyone outside of walmart shareholders... just because some Walton is worth billions, I shouldn't complain about how unethical they are? That's ridiculous. Screw them. I'm not on any assistance. I pay my way... I just don't worship the dollar, nor am I impressed by anyone who does.

Also- that crap about America being the only place you can be a billionaire??? That's a myth. You can be a billionaire most places, but you pretty much have to do it with a lack of conscience. You can be a drug lord in central or south America, or in the US.(we call them pharmaceutical CEOs)
You can wage wars in Africa (just like our military industrialists do) or pretty much anything else you want. America is a place you can get filthy rich, there are lots of places like that. Not many where you can get filthy rich and keep your conscience clean though...

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Edit: sorry, I didn't mean for this rant to come out so harsh. I'm not angry with you. It's just the system I don't agree with.

Why is it when poor people do something unethical, it's because they are "criminals" but when billionaires do it, it's "just business"?

Sorry. It's gross. Just because money talks doesn't mean the people with all the money should be given a pass when their greed is hurtful to others.

I don't care what Ann Rand says. It's gross. Greed isn't good, no matter what we were taught in the 80s....

Walmart is bad. It's bad for our country, it's bad for business owners, bad for our economy.... bad for everyone outside of walmart shareholders... just because some Walton is worth billions, I shouldn't complain about how unethical they are? That's ridiculous. Screw them. I'm not on any assistance. I pay my way... I just don't worship the dollar, nor am I impressed by anyone who does.

Also- that crap about America being the only place you can be a billionaire??? That's a myth. You can be a billionaire most places, but you pretty much have to do it with a lack of conscience. You can be a drug lord in central or south America, or in the US.(we call them pharmaceutical CEOs)
You can wage wars in Africa (just like our military industrialists do) or pretty much anything else you want. America is a place you can get filthy rich, there are lots of places like that. Not many where you can get filthy rich and keep your conscience clean though...

Badnews, I wasn't directing anything at you either brother. I won't speak to the inconsistencies you talked about with cynical favoring of rich people by the law. I essentially agree.

I know this isn't a political forum but in general, we should all be grateful for capitalism and the free market system. As flawed as it might be.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill (he was talking about democracy) "Capitalism is the worst form of economics...except all others."

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Badnews, I wasn't directing anything at you either brother. I won't speak to the inconsistencies you talked about with cynical favoring of rich people by the law. I essentially agree.

I know this isn't a political forum but in general, we should all be grateful for capitalism and the free market system. As flawed as it might be.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill (he was talking about democracy) "Capitalism is the worst form of economics...except all others."

I agree with that. It's the human nature part that I'm really disappointed with...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am waiting for talk of the Fiat system and our imminent doom. JK sort of'
Greed is just the desire for monetary security gone array, when is enough enough, and when seeking security where do i stop?
We all have character defects and financial greed is one that given the opportunity many would suffer from.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Post them all you want, not many people actually read them :D

fearsomefour

Legend
No more Bitter Bernie...that will be nice, although LA writers suck too.
Oh yeah, if the Rams open 0-1 the articles will pop up about how it was all a big mistake and we could have all been at the beach....by the way, the beaches are mostly empty half the time too.