Is all Nfl network gonna talk about is the Brown's backup qb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamSECUT

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All i'm saying is, why call yourself the Nfl network, if you're not focusing on the teams of the Nfl. They should call themselves "The players in the Nfl network" if they're not gonna give ALL of us fans, who've gone thru this long offseason, some coverage of our teams.
Last time i checked, we buy Nfl merchandise, season tickets, and Directv's sunday ticket too. Would it hurt to hit all of the sites on a daily basis, and report on some football, instead of "Johnny Football's" party lifestyle?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! i got sick of waiting for Warner and turned it off! Ridiculous! They don't even talk about the super bowl teams, just JF.

RamSECUT

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well damn, we got our 5 minutes on Nfl network. 6:36 pm est until 6:41 pm est. What a crock

Speeps

Starter
Well damn, we got our 5 minutes on Nfl network. 6:36 pm est until 6:41 pm est. What a crock
More is coming. Warner talks to Sam later...

Also, most people at NFLN (including Warner) seems to not like us. IDK why. Where is Marshall when you need him? He loves us tbh.