Is all Nfl network gonna talk about is the Brown's backup qb?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamSECUT

UDFA
Normally we get the Patriots and Cowboys rammed down our throats. Now it's Johnny Manziel took a piss, Manziel coughed, Manziel has parents.... are you serious.
The Browns are one of the worst run organizations in the league. Even their colors are depressing. Why are we being forced fed this organization all day. They're projected to finish 6-10 this year. I haven't seen any footage of Rams camp yet from Nfl network.
What gives?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Warner should be covering it I think tmrw morning like 10am eastern. I'm done watching that asshole talk about partying every time I turn on training camp

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Yeah Warner will be interviewing Sam Bradford and covering Rams camp tomorrow morning. I would imagine you'll get a fair amount of Rams on NFLN tomorrow.

There was some live footage of camp on ESPN today from Earth City

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I'm a Johnny Football fan, but enough is enough already. The NFL network is dredging the bottom of the barrel for stories, therefore until the pre season games begin, I expect to overdose on Manziel.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I expect to overdose on Manziel.
Well, he is a bit of a pill...

6a00d8341c4fe353ef01157038ca3e970c-800wi

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm a Johnny Football fan, but enough is enough already. The NFL network is dredging the bottom of the barrel for stories, therefore until the pre season games begin, I expect to overdose on Manziel.

The sad thing is, I don't think that's bottom of the barrel for them. Pretty sure it's their first choice topic.

cracengl

Rookie
I was just about to start a thread asking everyone to contribute a JFF tidbit that they learned from the last 12 hours of coverage. I'll just start here.

1. Johnny's nut hair is in dreadlocks. Turns out his Mom is 1/8 Jamaican.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Every year it seems we get an overdose of someone. The media disappoints me with this, particularly when they are supposed to be football experts.

Athos

Legend
I'd love to see this prick run around with his head cut off against our D-Line.

Quinn, Long, and Donald would likely end his career.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd love to see this prick run around with his head cut off against our D-Line.

Quinn, Long, and Donald would likely end his career.
You're being kinda vague here. Are you saying you're not necessarily fond of Manziel?

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah...I had to turn....it was Johnny Football nearly non-stop...at some point ya gotta push away from the table...for me, that came after the first bite. I wish him well, but damn can we get some other coverage?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I really am hoping that that little prick gets lit the fuck up when we play them in preseason.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Normally we get the Patriots and Cowboys rammed down our throats. Now it's Johnny Manziel took a pee pee, Manziel coughed, Manziel has parents.... are you serious.
The Browns are one of the worst run organizations in the league. Even their colors are depressing. Why are we being forced fed this organization all day. They're projected to finish 6-10 this year. I haven't seen any footage of Rams camp yet from Nfl network.
What gives?
Dude it's always going to be somebody... it was last Tim Tebow and before that the Brett Favre watch and before that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.... they always get all butt hung on someone and they always will. Manziel is just the next one up.... if you ask me Id rather them be talking about the Browns than the Cowturds, Cheatriots, Whiners, or Seashits.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I really am hoping that that little prick gets lit the freak up when we play them in preseason.
johhny freakin football aint 5'11 207lbs. if hes is hes the softest 207lb. Myself and other guys i train with look way stronger and bigger at 165-175lbs. remember what happened to Pat White? :confused: KTFO

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Johnny is gonna be a bust and Cleveland has no weapons for him. Gordon out of the picture it is gonna be a long year,

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Normally we get the Patriots and Cowboys rammed down our throats. Now it's Johnny Manziel took a pee pee, Manziel coughed, Manziel has parents.... are you serious.
What gives?

Dude, I'd rather hear about Manziel snorting cocane, making a fool out of himself, and chasing STD's than Geno Smith sucking in Jets land, Wilson getting undeserved praise, or Krap running and making a lucky play. Pick the least painful poison.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Tebow 2.0.... or is it 3.0, didn't they pick someone else to shove in our face last year?

This is why ESPN is going down the drains, NBCS and Fox Sports 1 could overtake it of they keep it up.