Is "50" The Rams' Magic Number?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/7/10/4509568/rams-magic-number-50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/7/10/ ... -number-50</a>
Is "50" The Rams' Magic Number?
The significance of the number "50"? From an article written by Joe Fortenbaugh on June 18, 2013 for the National Football Post: "The magic number is 50"

"Average a combined total of 50 rushing attempts and completions per game and a winning season will likely follow."

This has way too much stuff to try and post.

Go to the link if you're interested.

Psycho_X

Legend
Would think that would go for anyone really. Just means you have an offense capable of moving the football up and down the field every game if you're getting that many plays in and subsequently scoring points.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not Buying It.
Yes that sort of balance would put you in a great position to win, however it is not the recipe week in and week out.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stats taken to the extreme. Sometimes stats are just stats.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - teams that score 50 and hold the other team to under 50 generally win. I know. But if you think about it it really makes sense. I could show the stats but it is waaaay too detailed for any of you to really understand anyway - so why bother. :whome?:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 trying to trick me...again:
Yeah - teams that score 50 and hold the other team to under 50 generally win. I know. But if you think about it it really makes sense. I could show the stats but it is waaaay too detailed for any of you to really understand anyway - so why bother. :whome?:

I'm on to your game. Thought you caught me napping didn't you? :dancin: :2funny: :p

Of course you'll probably get me the next time. :lol: