Irony Of Saints/seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Seattle gets N.O. twice at home, and both times after Seattle is coming off of byes.

Tough pill.

PhxRam

I am not sold on the Saints. A sub-par road record says it all.

A team that plays poorly on the road against a team that almost never loses at home.

Tough call. :rolleyes:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

A team that plays poorly on the road against a team that almost never loses at home.

Yeah this will be a tough one for the Saints.

But, if they can score... Seattle's offense isn't scaring anyone... And it could be a good game.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
PhxRam...it does favor the Seahawks...but hardly are the Saints incapable of pulling off the upset. I think it'll be a close game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Other than the Rams all of those losses came at the hands of strong playoff contenders and a couple of them were close games decided by turnovers. And they did just beat Philly on the road in bad weather.

That 9.5 points is a good looking bet with some of the ROD money that you promised to transfer from Alan's account to mine. :rofl:

PhxRam

Other than the Rams all of those losses came at the hands of strong playoff contenders and a couple of them were close games decided by turnovers. And they did just beat Philly on the road in bad weather.

That 9.5 points is a good looking bet with some of the ROD money that you promised to transfer from Alan's account to mine. :rofl:

I transferred 5000.00 dollars to you out of my OWN pocket, for all those empty promises. That should at least buy me a few months of lies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I transferred 5000.00 dollars to you out of my OWN pocket, for all those empty promises. That should at least buy me a few months of lies.

Thanks man......I luv ya yer beautiful don't go changin..........and I will happily lie to you all you want

I'm putting all 5k on the Saints to cover.

Yeah bitches.....Saints..........and magnets!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ok bet placed. Geaux Saints.

If it pays out don't even think about asking for the 5K back lol......:woot:.......I know you can drop like 32 gabillion into your account anytime you want.

PhxRam

Ok bet placed. Geaux Saints.

If it pays out don't even think about asking for the 5K back lol......:woot:.......I know you can drop like 32 gabillion into your account anytime you want.

I know of no such means.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
+1 this is the game I can't wait to see, go panthers and let's hope some of our least favorite players on both sides take some big hits.

Well I am of the opinion that the Panthers & their defense is the only team that could beat the Seahawks @ home.

Check out what I posted way back over a month ago where I said that the Panthers would beat out the Saints for the division title.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/the-most-over-rated-of-the-playoff-locks.21582/#post-230409