IR Limitations?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Does anyone know if the CBA limits the amount of participation for a player on IR?

What I'm thinking is that Sam could use this time to work on the mental side of the game. Maybe spend time in the booth or just be connected at the hip to the QB coach.

Maybe he does this already, maybe his focus is just to help Hill be ready snap after snap - but I'd like to hear that he is spending a chunk of his rehab watching tape and studying defensive tendencies.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Does anyone know if the CBA limits the amount of participation for a player on IR?

What I'm thinking is that Sam could use this time to work on the mental side of the game. Maybe spend time in the booth or just be connected at the hip to the QB coach.

Maybe he does this already, maybe his focus is just to help Hill be ready snap after snap - but I'd like to hear that he is spending a chunk of his rehab watching tape and studying defensive tendencies.
That is what he will be doing beyond actual surgery and rehabbing the knee. He was on the sideline and participated in games last year as well.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
It would not surprise me, it this time around, he isn't as involved. Not saying he will go in hiding, but after what he's been thru, to be facing it again, this soon, I wouldn't blame him one bit if he was MIA for a few weeks.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
It would not surprise me, it this time around, he isn't as involved. Not saying he will go in hiding, but after what he's been thru, to be facing it again, this soon, I wouldn't blame him one bit if he was MIA for a few weeks.

I think you're correct, this is Hill's team now, no need to be reminded about "what could have been."