iPod touch fifth generation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Anyone have this iPod touch yet? I am going to get one for going black friday shopping with wife. Yes I can be bought.:wink:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I got a better idea, I got this 1st gen I can sell you. It's a little banged up with miss matching ear plugs but I got you. :heh:

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got a better idea, I got this 1st gen I can sell you. It's a little banged up with miss matching ear plugs but I got you. :heh:
Sorry brother, but to put myself through black Friday, it's going to have be the newest version. Though I appreciate you looking out for me.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Sorry brother, but to put myself through black Friday, it's going to have be the newest version. Though I appreciate you looking out for me.
Haha I'm just joking with ya man, you don't want this piece of crap :D

I hear the new ones are legit, just make sure you get the bigger size hard drive because you can never go wrong with more space. Good luck bro.