Introducing Rams On Demand to Star Fantasy Leagues

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello Rams Fans,

I'm Jonathan from Star Fantasy Leagues and I'm posting here to introduce this community to our website, a place where you can play fantasy football for real money. I hope this post is ok with the moderators, please message me or send me an e-mail (support at starfantasyleagues.com) if this isn't cool.

Star Fantasy Leagues (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.starfantasyleagues.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.starfantasyleagues.com</a>) is guaranteeing $10,000 in cash in its tournaments this weekend and $100,000 in cash throughout the entire fantasy football season. Since you guys are clearly football fans, we thought you might be interested in playing fantasy football for money at SFL. We're also offering freeroll tournaments - tournaments with free entry - where you can win money.

If you're not familiar with sites like ours, we're not like a traditional season long fantasy league. You can draft a different team every week and basically bet on it being better than the teams other people draft. We're all huge football fans and we love this, so we thought you might too. It's a different way to engage in fantasy football, AND you can win real money by doing it.

We just launched our new software last week and we're all really proud of it, so I hope you can check it out and enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks for looking guys, and we hope to see you on the SFL site at starfantasyleagues.com.

Sincerely,
SFL Jonathan

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's fine if you want to advertise your site this time, but in the future it would probably be better decorum to email the webmaster in advance. I'll check your site out and maybe give it a shot. I'm always up for taking people's money.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
This is such a copy paste change forum name add campaign. Couldn't be bothered to ask the webmaster first i dont even trust this enough to play with monopoly money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry if it was bad form to post without asking the webmaster. I'm looking to become an active member of the community and answer any fantasy related questions you guys might have.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have a question...

Bilal Powell is my RB2. On a scale of 1-10 how fucked am I?

I'm not a betting man, but I would bet against that being a good decision.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
SFLJonathan said:
I'm not a betting man, but I would bet against that being a good decision.
Your not a betting man that run a gambling site?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
CowdengellyRam said:
ScotsRam said:
I have a question...

Bilal Powell is my RB2. On a scale of 1-10 how freaked am I?

Ive seen the rest of your team. Your super freaked. 9 3/4.

Yeah pretty much. Drunk drafting does that to ya.

Don't draft and drink guys, it's like trying to find love at a bar. Never a good idea.

It looks like you would be better off with Geno Smith as your RB2 over Powell. Oops!