internet explorer security certificate warning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Has anyone ever got this when trying to go website, I am getting this trying to go to nfl gamerewind site. I did a Google search and found a fix on ehow. Unsure if I should do that or something else.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Never had that issue, you gotta move on from Internet Explorer though my friend. Firefox or Chrome, much better.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Never had that issue, you gotta move on from Internet Explorer though my friend. Firefox or Chrome, much better.
Lol...last time I tried chrome, I got tons of unwanted ad ons. Did you have that? I have used Firefox,
I will give that a try.

Sgt. Ram

still the same issue with firefox, so I chatted with nfl support, it is a problem on their end.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
Lol...last time I tried chrome, I got tons of unwanted ad ons. Did you have that? I have used Firefox,
I will give that a try.
You can disable/enable all of their add-ons, and a couple of them are very good - like adblocker.
Firefox is good, but it's been getting kind of "heavy" on the resources lately.
A couple of real good ones (just a very basic browser) are waterfox or pale moon.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Sgt. Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
I will give that a try.
You can disable/enable all of their add-ons, and a couple of them are very good - like adblocker.
Firefox is good, but it's been getting kind of "heavy" on the resources lately.
A couple of real good ones (just a very basic browser) are waterfox or pale moon.

Yeah, I have chrome, I disabled their flash and use my own.. I also use Adlock Plus, those are the only two extensions I use, works great.

Especially Adblock Plus, it takes away so many ad's, when I go use a computer without it, it's nuts. For a long time I forgot that YouTube had commercials.

Sgt. Ram

thanks for the tips.