Interesting Tweet from Craig Dahl.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
It's about to get real around here. Unacceptable.

Of course this could not even be football related but I think it is coming off a loss yesterday.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
What do you think it means?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think after the game Spags told them he would talk to everyone tomorrow and wasn't happy. They are probably all going to get a major ass chewing and starting spots being lost for some.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:

Of course this could not even be football related but I think it is coming off a loss yesterday.
Sounds like "another" ass-chewing is coming. After the Dallas loss it was reported that Spags took everyone to task - players AND coaches. Sounds like (to me) that Dahl sees another round of it coming, because HE deems the performance yesterday to be unacceptable. To quote Yogi Berra, it's like deja vu all over again.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
JdashSTL said:

Sounds like "another" ass-chewing is coming. After the Dallas loss it was reported that Spags took everyone to task - players AND coaches. Sounds like (to me) that Dahl sees another round of it coming, because HE deems the performance yesterday to be unacceptable. To quote Yogi Berra, it's like deja vu all over again.

I said yesterday during the game that "if this team doesn't quit by the 14th game, I'd be amazed". That wasn't a condemnation of the entire team, it's just that you can put yourself out there only so many times and eventually reality sets in. Guy after guy after guy goes down, I mean, even in a losing effort, there comes the realization that it's over. They fought the hard fight (not this game), I for one am proud of them and I hope the ownershop and coaches are as well.

I could talk about a dozen things, but what would be the point?....as a once bright man said; "it is what it is" (don't ask me who). I know many may not agree with me and for the players sake, I hope they play well enough going forward to prevent many more injuries. But, honestly, it's time for us to accept reality.

I don't know what's ahead next year, but I'm fairly certain the front office has learned enough not to repeat this thing again. We know all the excuses, it's now time to reload and come back next year as though 2011 never existed.

Anyway, that's what I think, as to who leads them, I'll leave that up to the God's.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
classicpony said:
he should tell them they are now playing for there jobs on this team :oops:
I think he already did that, Pony. When they benched Brown. Only problem is, there aren't a whole lot of options left on the bench for all the other positions not playing up to par.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Spags doesn't have to fire anybody. They have been dropping like flies all on their own. At this point, he could probably call TO, Tiki, and Moss.