Interesting stat coincidence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm with Thordaddy on this because I had no problem at all figuring out his meaning. We've been maxinated. :lol:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
I'm with Thordaddy on this because I had no problem at all figuring out his meaning. We've been maxinated. :lol:
Yah der max sometimes he runs dem dere Danish gambits, and ya gotta be maxinated or ya breaks out in hives ,gets night sweats and has dat rectal bleeding. :boohoo:

I yield the forum back to you Sir. Albe of Normandy ( or was it Cleveland you graduated from)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
max said:
X said:
max said:
X said:
That would have been good for 5th in the league in preseason 2011...

Not sure you're grasping the concept.

This stat suggests that the fear that the Rams D has regressed is a bit overblown.
Doh. You're right. I read that wrong. I thought you were talking about the offense.
I didn't see the word "yielded" correctly. I took it as meaning "netted."

M'bad.

LOL. No problemo.

btw, who uses "netted"?
Humans.

netted : past participle, past tense of net (Verb)
Acquire or obtain: "they netted a huge profit".

You could have said harvested too.......

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
Fisher is also the master of 8-8 seasons.

I hate to point that out... but just saying.

That's true, but he did that with one of the worst and cheapest owners in the NFL and he also spent a couple of seasons in complete disarray from cap issues. Not to mention having the owner over rule him and force the drafting of VYoung and then "making" him the starter.

He had a lot working against him there. In STL he has an owner working with him, and a guy in Snead who seems to have a good eye for talent and Demoff who completes the team.......and I expect to see a SB win out of it.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LesBaker alluding to nine letter words:
You could have said harvested too.......
That smacks of vegetables to me Les. Let's not go there. :nahhh: :itson:

nighttrain

Legend
max said:
X said:
max said:
X said:
That would have been good for 5th in the league in preseason 2011...

Not sure you're grasping the concept.

This stat suggests that the fear that the Rams D has regressed is a bit overblown.
Doh. You're right. I read that wrong. I thought you were talking about the offense.
I didn't see the word "yielded" correctly. I took it as meaning "netted."

M'bad.

LOL. No problemo.

btw, who uses "netted"?
fishermen and stock brockers :zomg:
train