Interesting read

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have read more than enough about her and her nefarious activities. I may peek at this in time but I am just not ready to tarnish at all the high I am still on from this past season.
Thanks @Ramhusker I truly appreciate the effort, I am sure it is my hang up but she is one of very few people I never met that leave me feeling disdain years separated from her involvement in the Rams.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Interesting read.

Almost…makes Georgia compelling.

Most of us have different views on her story and how different if CR survived or Steve inherited.
Interesting take.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Rams brothers, pray for Stan Kroenke's health. We know how the health of the owner can totally trainwreck a good franchise and management.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That woman was a skank and I'll always believe that she was involved in CR's drowning death. Skank ass ho.

Tano

Legend
That woman was a skank and I'll always believe that she was involved in CR's drowning death. Skank ass ho.
I always sing Ding Dong the Witch is Dead when I think of Georgia

Over the top? Too Cruel? Maybe but I don't care

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am sure Carroll Rosenbloom's son she fired the first week after his death would agree with you. Can you imagine firing the dude's son after he leaves everything to you?

What a bitch.